Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Talking StatsDrone stats & affiliate tools info and help

    Sending a quick introduction of StatsDrone.com showcasing our stats tracking and affiliate tools for iGaming affiliates. We will update this thread on announcements, updates, feature requests and new features added.

    Self-hosted data: This will be announced in weeks. We are just finishing the testing and planning to offer self-hosted via Digital Ocean.

    On-boarding:



    Currently we are adding around 20 programs per week based on request. We want to ensure we have every iGaming affiliate program supported.

    Supported programs:
    You can find the full list here
    https://statsdrone.com/affiliate-programs/

    Support

    You can reach someone every day inside the chat in the app or contact us here.

    We have a few team members here to answer any questions.

    Can try the app 30 days free trial. Look out for more features being added and more tools to help you do your job better and easier.

    John, Darrell, Waleska and Nikolay
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  2. #2
    555's Avatar
    555
    555 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    I love to try new affiliate tools.

    Your pricing is quite higher than some of your competitors. Why is that and why should I as an affiliate choose Statsdrone instead of say Nifty Stats that is cheaper but also synchs every 15min, unlimited affiliate programs etc etc?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 555 For This Useful Post:

    statsdrone (25 June 2022)

  4. #3
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    We may revisit pricing in a few months but we think we are very fair and competitive. There are more stats trackers coming onto the market soon and they will be substantially more expensive than ours.

    Focusing on the cheaper Nifty Stats as a comparison. They do cover non iGaming as one of the bigger advantages. We believe our stats are far more accurate and we know many affiliates use Nifty as a benchmark to know how much revenue they are earning and FTDs. It still requires them to login to a few programs to check. We will calculate negative carryovers and in some cases some affiliates have exceptions on their accounts for calculations whether bundling, no NCO, etc... We are working on some features that we think will be must have and our goal is to win over customers.

    Synch every 15 mins isn't always helpful as most iGaming programs only give you updates every 24 hours. We will be documenting which programs have updates beyond 24 hours where we know it is rare that some are somewhat real time data and there is a growing trend for some softwares offering hourly updates.

    Would still love to have you on as a customer and get more feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by 555 View Post
    I love to try new affiliate tools.

    Your pricing is quite higher than some of your competitors. Why is that and why should I as an affiliate choose Statsdrone instead of say Nifty Stats that is cheaper but also synchs every 15min, unlimited affiliate programs etc etc?
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to statsdrone For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (26 June 2022)

  6. #4
    555's Avatar
    555
    555 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    What do you mean that your "stats are far more accurate". Why would Nifty not be accurate? They just report what the different back-ends are reporting.

    Sure, not all program syncs in real time. But some do. In Nifty you can add unlimited affiliate programs, sync them how often you want (down to 15min), connect each program more than once, etc. All this for a way cheaper price than Statsdrone.

    With all due respect, but I think you need to rethink your strategy/pricing/packaging a bit. Or come up with something unique that would justify an affiliate paying $250/month for something you can get for 10 times as cheap with some of your competitors.

    Quote Originally Posted by statsdrone View Post
    We may revisit pricing in a few months but we think we are very fair and competitive. There are more stats trackers coming onto the market soon and they will be substantially more expensive than ours.

    Focusing on the cheaper Nifty Stats as a comparison. They do cover non iGaming as one of the bigger advantages. We believe our stats are far more accurate and we know many affiliates use Nifty as a benchmark to know how much revenue they are earning and FTDs. It still requires them to login to a few programs to check. We will calculate negative carryovers and in some cases some affiliates have exceptions on their accounts for calculations whether bundling, no NCO, etc... We are working on some features that we think will be must have and our goal is to win over customers.

    Synch every 15 mins isn't always helpful as most iGaming programs only give you updates every 24 hours. We will be documenting which programs have updates beyond 24 hours where we know it is rare that some are somewhat real time data and there is a growing trend for some softwares offering hourly updates.

    Would still love to have you on as a customer and get more feedback.

  7. #5
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Try the app and see about accuracy. Our background is in iGaming so when using Nifty and not seeing the calculations add up right, this is why. We focus on iGaming while Nifty Stats covers around 10,000 affiliate programs. We have 750 supported in our program. It isn't just a matter of simply pulling the data and expecting it to work.

    The $250/month plan is more for super affiliates that have multiple affiliate accounts especially when they acquire other affiliate sites. We are also building functionality for managing multiple users on your team and meant more for larger affiliate groups with 10 or more people.

    Pricing: this is something that is always difficult to get right. There are companies that do pricing optimizations and in consulting with them they all suggested a higher starting plan. One of the competitors pricing starts I think at 210 eur/month and only covers 10 programs.

    We will revisit pricing in 2 months as we are onboarding more customers and trying to get as much feedback as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by 555 View Post
    What do you mean that your "stats are far more accurate". Why would Nifty not be accurate? They just report what the different back-ends are reporting.

    Sure, not all program syncs in real time. But some do. In Nifty you can add unlimited affiliate programs, sync them how often you want (down to 15min), connect each program more than once, etc. All this for a way cheaper price than Statsdrone.

    With all due respect, but I think you need to rethink your strategy/pricing/packaging a bit. Or come up with something unique that would justify an affiliate paying $250/month for something you can get for 10 times as cheap with some of your competitors.
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  8. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    29,637
    Thanks
    2,770
    Thanked 8,275 Times in 5,242 Posts

    Default

    In July 2021 you stated you would have a version available in a few months that allowed users to store the data on their own servers or workstations, instead of storing user's sensitive stats data on your servers.
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/statsdron...tml#post957847

    Is this available yet?

    Rick
    Universal4

  9. #7
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    We wanted to enable that feature but it was months of dev work and we decided to launch the app in beta version and get some users on board with feedback. We are now in a position to launch self hosting data very soon. It is currently being tested out where the user's host servers would be their own account at Digital Ocean. We'll have an announcement on this very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    In July 2021 you stated you would have a version available in a few months that allowed users to store the data on their own servers or workstations, instead of storing user's sensitive stats data on your servers.
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/statsdron...tml#post957847

    Is this available yet?

    Rick
    Universal4
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  10. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    29,637
    Thanks
    2,770
    Thanked 8,275 Times in 5,242 Posts

    Default

    Digital Ocean

    So the data will still be outside of the affiliate's control, and not in their OWN equipment, such as their own datacenter, or home.

    Rick
    Universal4

  11. #9
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I've just been informed that we'll be able to setup on any server including local server if you want to do that. Digital Ocean is the main example where most affiliates just don't want our company having their data and would trust a 3rd party company like a host.

    We are building out the instruction manual for setting this up. So if you really want to put this fully on a local machine you'll be able to. Wait for an announcement on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Digital Ocean

    So the data will still be outside of the affiliate's control, and not in their OWN equipment, such as their own datacenter, or home.

    Rick
    Universal4
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

  12. #10
    statsdrone's Avatar
    statsdrone is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    We are just starting to test and roll out our ability to add US facing affiliate programs. In particular many of them only give you your data via CSV file. So we've built a CSV import feature and are currently working on templates to roll out programs where our first template is done for DraftKings.

    Our self-hosted data plan is available, currently available through the enterprise version but if anybody wants to test this out, please get in contact as we are preparing documentation for it on connecting your IP.
    statsdrone.com - affiliate stats tracking tool
    Want to be featured in our affiliate interviews? Send a DM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •