-
Still getting to grips with much of the casino-affiliate lingo and way of doing things. A general newbie question:
I'm getting used to the idea that my earnings may rise and FALL during a month. Naturally, in the past - if I earned $400 from a merchant, it wouldn't fall unless there were ' sale returns'. Now, of course, people can win money back :smilie:
Say I end a month with a balance of -$50. Should that reset to zero balance for the next month or 'carry over'?
The Fiction-Net Casino Network
Go There!</p>
-
Welcome to the world of gambling! Yes, it is possible, and does happen. *Most* casinos will carry over the negative balance until the players you refer carry you back up to the positive side. It's all a numbers game.
SlyCin56
<A HREF=http://videopokerjunkie.com> VideoPokerJunkie.com</A>
<A HREF=http://pub66.ezboard.com/bgamblingportalwebmastersassociation>Gambling Portal Webmasters Association</A>
</p>
-
Yep, most will carry over the loss. Referback is the only one I know that doesn't carry over losses :smilie:
Craig Miller - Casino-Help.com</p>
-
Richwebmaster also does not carry it over from all indications.
Rick
Casino Gambler Network
</p>
-
Most of the Cryptologic casinos reset at the end of the
month. I was -400 at one of the casinos a month ago,
and it went back to zero on the first of the next month.
-
The Sands carrys over, but I think they use a different system to most other Cryptologics. I've never been negative with any other Crypto casino so I couldn't say about them.
Craig Miller - Casino-Help.com</p>
-
Captain Cooks and Illustrated wipe ya clean too.
DVS007
www.free-internet-gambling.com
-
Yeah, The Sands is the only Cryptologic casino that carrys
the negative balance over. William Hill, InterCasino, and
Kiwi are a few of the ones that reset every month.
-
Had my first depositer via William Hill today, so I looked at their info a bit more. According to what I read, their stats do not reset monthly...
The Fiction-Net Casino Network
Go There!</p>
-
Wish I still had *no* bloody William Hill customers. Now I'm $2.5k in the hole :smilie:
The Fiction-Net Casino Network
Go There!</p>
-
They don't reset? Wow.. thats strange. I was -400 on the
last day of the month, and then on the 1st.. the stats
page registered my account as zero, nothing negative.
I was down about $2,500 once and it ended up back
in the positive within a few days or so. I seem to do
very well with William Hill and okay with Kiwi Casino.
-
Yeah, William Hill has turned around for me too. Back comfortably in the positive.
You're the second in this thread person to say their stats reset monthly, despite their site info indicating otherwise. Perhaps their info. is out-of-date (or just plain wrong).
The Fiction-Net Casino Network
Go There!</p>