Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    creationsite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy Still waiting from my Roxy players.

    Hi,

    This is a request to TTR manager affiliate program.

    I am still waiting the update of my new TTR account. I had players from Roxy (great players).

    Hope I will get them back on my TTR account.

    I was late to ask it (for personal life reasons, I was not able to work). Anyway, they got players from my account !!!

    After 2 weeks, I have no news !!! The manager just asked me to use the marketing details to make the promotion of 32red and Roxy !!!

    Anyone had the same experience ?

    Regards.

    Sebastien.

  2. #2
    Mark@32Red is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Hi Sebastian,

    Sorry this slipped through the net, I will make sure this is sorted next week for you. Please PM details.

    regards
    Mark

  3. #3
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@32Red View Post
    Hi Sebastian,

    Sorry this slipped through the net, I will make sure this is sorted next week for you. Please PM details.

    regards
    Mark

    Hi Mark

    no players have been added to my account.

    PM sent

  4. #4
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    Mark are you still there at TTR ? I am waiting for your reply

  5. #5
    creationsite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default TTR !? Roxy players

    Strange !!! They have my old players from Roxyaffiliates. They make profit, no ? But I dont see any results on my account. TTR, please, close my account or be serious... 32red is quite famous in UK! I will send a complain to eCogra.

  6. #6
    Mark@32Red is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Hi Creationsite,

    If you would kindly send over your username / affiliateID via PM I will look into this for you.

    Regards
    Mark

  7. #7
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 324 Times in 165 Posts

    Default TTR, 32red, Roxy sucks

    Solid revenue since 2008 at Roxy but after migration nothing. Not one single penny. Tired of mailing these rogue programs and work with incapable affiliate mangers like Stephanie, Jakob and the likes. All acting like there is nothing wrong on their side. Statistics never lie.

    Time to take other steps.

  8. #8
    Mark@32Red is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by affy View Post
    Solid revenue since 2008 at Roxy but after migration nothing. Not one single penny. Tired of mailing these rogue programs and work with incapable affiliate mangers like Stephanie, Jakob and the likes. All acting like there is nothing wrong on their side. Statistics never lie.

    Time to take other steps.
    Hi Affy

    Sorry to hear you believe there is a discrepancy in your stats, I am sure by the names you quote it has been investigated - but if you wouldn't mind sending me your affiliate ID I will take a look too.

    We are not a rogue affiliate program, and to be honest that reference offends me having worked at 32Red for over 10 years. I am confident there is an explanation. Not sure which 'other steps' you were planning but I am sure the team are correct in their findings. During a migration some players do drop off, it affects operators and affiliates alike - but I can assure you there isn't anything untoward going on. We are a PLC not a fly by night operation.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Mark

  9. #9
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 324 Times in 165 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@32Red View Post
    Hi Affy

    Sorry to hear you believe there is a discrepancy in your stats, I am sure by the names you quote it has been investigated - but if you wouldn't mind sending me your affiliate ID I will take a look too.

    We are not a rogue affiliate program, and to be honest that reference offends me having worked at 32Red for over 10 years. I am confident there is an explanation. Not sure which 'other steps' you were planning but I am sure the team are correct in their findings. During a migration some players do drop off, it affects operators and affiliates alike - but I can assure you there isn't anything untoward going on. We are a PLC not a fly by night operation.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Mark
    Hi Mark,

    Swift reply.


    1. I do not believe something is wrong, I know for a fact.
    2. The names didn't do ..... all! Other than finding excuses for themselves not having to dig in
    3. I (and you) know programs that are around for over 15 years and as rotten as a basket of aged tomatoes so age is no reference statement to me.
    4. You feeling offended is up to you sorry, nothing personal, but I couldn't care less.
    5. PLC?! Another thing to laugh at... want me to name the programs that master the art of shafting affiliates again and again but are also listed?
    6. During a migrating things go wrong yes and that is completely understandable. I see no one arguing that as that would be foolish. However it is not up to affiliates to solve the problems that arise. You manage the program, you have all the stats and you have all the history from the program you took over. Pretty straight forward to double check before launch and keep monitoring after launch. To many players are gone (not mine only) but many affiliates couldn't be bothered any longer to keep posting in forums and wasting their time with affiliate managers that have lesser knowledge about the topic than themselves (not referring to you in this case). As the only thing they will hear is, "sorry nothing wrong on our side" it is a never ending story. Buffalo, Betsson, Starpartner, Roxy/32Red....
    7. Affiliate mangers should have more balls and stand by their affiliates. Ok, the salary is great, parties/trips are awesome and job is pretty flexible but come on, f....ng stand for the ones that you face on every conference!



    Your ball!

  10. #10
    Mark@32Red is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    My ball? You couldn't care less??

    I've offered to look into it, which I will do if you send me any more information about your account. Please don't disrespect me or the team until this has been investigated.

    Thanks
    Mark

  11. #11
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 324 Times in 165 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@32Red View Post
    My ball? You couldn't care less??

    I've offered to look into it, which I will do if you send me any more information about your account. Please don't disrespect me or the team until this has been investigated.

    Thanks
    Mark
    Funny that you only took the "Your ball" and "I couldn't care less" out of my entire reply. Even though I mentioned that my reply was nothing personal and on top of that I explained that I was not referring to you at point 6...

    Yet I should not disrespect you?! Haven't posted here for many years and know I remember why again....

    Good night Mark and have fun with Roxy!


    ps.
    Stating what I stated about Stephanie and Jakob has nothing to with disrespect... Respect is smt you earn, don't take it for granted. IMHO they just acted careless and unconsidered on the whole migration issue and the negative side-effects.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •