Thread: Sub-Affiliates

metro is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Sub-Affiliates

I am looking at possibly promoting programs with sub affiliate options.

Anyone been successful in referring sub affiliates and if so does it have an impact in your overall income? Or is it not worth while referring sub-affiliates? Is there anything I should look out for when referring sub affiliates?

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,876 Times in 4,966 Posts

I have promoted many programs through sub-affiliates, it is not what it was in years past, but there are times when a sub-affiliate can make you some change at some programs.

It can be difficult at times if you expand the number of programs by a bunch since there are so many changes that can take place over time it can be difficult to keep up with.

I'd be happy to throw a few links your way if you're interested.

Spend some time reading many of the threads and forums here and concentrate the most on the programs that have properties that treat players well (your subs need to be successful at having happy players) and then of course also pay attention to those groups that have decent terms for affiliates (be VERY careful about quotas) and have good reputations of paying affiliates in a timely manner as well as having management that is responsive and follows up with affiliates.

Rick
    Universal4

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    I am looking at possibly promoting programs with sub affiliate options.

Anyone been successful in referring sub affiliates and if so does it have an impact in your overall income? Or is it not worth while referring sub-affiliates? Is there anything I should look out for when referring sub affiliates?
    i cringe at the amount of posts on here people trying to get people as their sub affiliates, like they are doing them a favour.

i look at it like it's another revenue stream if you can get any but can have it's down side like any affiliate program, poster on here has been getting his commission wiped out by a sub thats bringing winning players to them

Doolally is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Sub-affiliating is a difficult one these days - not many seem to make much from it. However, that's not to say that it's not worth it if you have a few good contacts. A few years ago I had a few sub affs making me good money so it can be done.

Stick a page up and let us know where it is, you might get a signup or two and you can gauge the interest.

drslot26 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I think if you are really a business networker it can be profitable. But just a link somewhere on a website, I don't think so. Unless it's really a affiliate themed site.

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 760 Posts

Let me remind you you're writing this on a forum that is pushing affiliate programs. Ergo it works.