Hi - I just started using web expression a little ago and have recently just what I think?? cleaned up some code. If anyone has a little time could you check it out and let me know what you think?
Anyother comments/suggestions greatly appreciated!
Printable View
Hi - I just started using web expression a little ago and have recently just what I think?? cleaned up some code. If anyone has a little time could you check it out and let me know what you think?
Anyother comments/suggestions greatly appreciated!
Hi,
So a review from an operators perspective (and we don't do poker, so may be a bit skewed)
First off I really like the site at first glance. It is super pleasing to the eyes, texts are easy to read, and the colors are nice. You have many sections that are filled out well and seem to have tons of content!
Some of your comments I didn't understand, but then again I am not a poker player so maybe that is why I didn't understand them.
Other than that I think it is really a great site! I wish I had more changes for you but really overall I like it :)
Hilary
Well since you said you started using Expression Web in hopes of cleaning up the code, may I suggest you use the html validator at w3c?
It helps you take care of simple stuff like missing alt's and open tags.
I ran your home page through it and noticed a number of errors, most of which are easily fixed.
The tough ones such as ampersands in a link usually require a new way of thinking about delivering your affiliate link such as using a program such as fastclick, or possibly one of the other methods discussed in numerous threads here at the GPWA over the years....
If you dig through the threads here (I'd start with Genral Chatter and Freshman Forum) I'm sure you can find oner of the threads I am talking about if you are interested in removing all the errors.
Rick
Universal4
Thanks for the feedback! You are right a lot of errors do appear when running through w3c. How important is it to get passe with w3c? When i run the reports in web expression really the only errors are missing alt tags. Is this something I should really buckle down on and not sleep till its done??!!