Do anyone have any suggestion on have to create a good looking table? Are there some good plugins to download for free or some that one can buy. If I buy Flytonic theme package, do you know if some good table plugin is included?
Printable View
Do anyone have any suggestion on have to create a good looking table? Are there some good plugins to download for free or some that one can buy. If I buy Flytonic theme package, do you know if some good table plugin is included?
"All Flytonic themes have a decent table option" Do you know if it is included in the cost if I buy Flytonic theme package. Or do I have to pay extra for flytonic table plugins?
It is included. You can check a demo of each theme to see what's included exactly.
Take a look at this site:
https://winningwp.com/best-plugins-f...-in-wordpress/
It has a number of plugins for creating Tables in WordPress.