-
Technical advise please
Hi. I have a sports site displaying many banners and do quite well off it but I want to add another couple of pages. One for the days horse racing cards and one for the results. Where can I get these source codes from to implement them into my site?
Thanks in advance for any help :-)
-
Ask your bookmaker(s). They provide this info to providers of this info.
-
If you have a budget I can help you with that.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
-
What sort of budget are we talking here :-)
-
If you have an active Betfair account you could use their API. There is access to colours, form figures, jockey and trainer details along with all the data you would need to create detailed racecards.
-
Hi. Yes I have a betfair account. I will look into there API system. Thanks a lot for your help :-)