JohnV is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Termination at Tradedouble - transfer of players?

Hello

Today I received a notification from Tradedoubler that Unibet would cease working with them on 15 October 2009.

A long time I signed up with Unibet through Tradedoubler (can't remember 100% why), but have generated and received a nice regular level of commission.

On contacting Tradedoubler I was told that I would no longer receive any commissions for players after the 15 October. Clearly, when one signs up and refers players on a rev share basis they expect to receive commission for the life time of the player.

Unibet - can you transfer the players referred under my Tradedoubler account to under a Unibet Partners Account so I continue to earn the revenue for the players I referred as expected?

I post this issue here as I'm sure others may have the same issue and will be interested in the response.

Regards

John

UnibetErik is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Great question!

Great question!

Of course you will still recieve your commission for the players you have recruited over the years! Unibet just dont use Trade Doubler any more so all players and data will be transfered to the new backend system.

Best regards

Erik Hellqvist
    Head of Central Affiliate Marketing
    UnibetPartners.com

pendil is offline Public Member
    Thanks

john i am in same position regards unibet/tradedoubler.

quick reply from erik - but how does it work ?

contacted Unibet affiliates and got no reply.

is your unibet account set up automatically from tradedoubler or need new aff account - and how do you get to keep those existing players?

thanks

UnibetErik is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unibet and Unibetpartners.

Hi,

First of all I want to clearify that Unibet Affiliates and UnibetPartners are two different programs at Unibet, where Unibet Affiliates work locally with affiliates and UnibetPartners deals more with International/multilignual affiliates. Therefore the support questions are treated differently.

Please send me and e-mail with any questions and I will try and help you no matter who you work with at Unibet.

erik.hellqvist@unibet.com

Best regards

Erik Hellqvist

Head of Central Affiliate Marketing
    UnibetPartners.com

JohnV is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I spoke to Erik regarding this and the players should be transferred over to the in house system during the beginning of this week. I will post again once this is complete to confirm, but seems fine so far.