Today I have the biggest TGIF feeling I have ever had and glad this week has come to a close and the fun of the weekend is ahead.
Anyone else feeling the TGIF feeling today?
Printable View
Today I have the biggest TGIF feeling I have ever had and glad this week has come to a close and the fun of the weekend is ahead.
Anyone else feeling the TGIF feeling today?
I said I would go to bed at 1230.. but everytime I look up, another couple of hours have passed.
It's 630.. this time I am going to bed.
See you all in 8hrs.
My weekend never came either... there was a TGIF feel when I left the office, but then I got a phone call about 20 minutes later telling me I had work I needed to do over the weekend.
I need a holiday.
People like us don't get time away for holidays.. just.. a little slower time. You know.. 6-7 hrs infront of a computer instead of the usual 12!
I have a $200 voucher I need to spend before the end of this month for Accor hotels. But.. can only be used in NZ, Au, and Fiji.
I've had 2 holidays in the last 6 years working here, and one of those I was stuck to the blackberry most of the time anyway, so I'm not sure it was entirely a holiday.
Come to Sydney for a weekend! We have accor hotels here you know :P
I want to, but I'm saving for Germany and Morocco. Thats next month!
I'm going to save every penny I can, I want to buy a Moroccan rug and get it shipped back. My folks did it 30+ years ago.. my turn now!
But then I am going to try and do everything on the cheap!
I had the chance to go to Petra this weekend! It was a great experience!!
Wasn't TGIF for me neither. Moved house on Thursday so had to come to work on Saturday to catch up.
Sunday was spend cleaning, cleaning and cleaning some more. The house looked halfway decent by 2:00 am. Still so much to do though *sigh*