Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Thumbs up Thank you for deleting my thread without notice!

    Hello,

    creating some of my posts is connected with a lot of work and investing a lot of time, voluntarily.

    Thank you for deleting my thread in the German area without any notice e.g. PN.
    It was only the truth in it.
    Some people will be very happy about it: Very honest, friendly and reputable businessmen.


    Leopold

  2. #2
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Supplement to my last post

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung
    It was only the truth in it.
    The unadorned truth brings color into the face.
    Pleasure or blush.
    I have no problem to speak any truth in public: To act as a model: Star Games Affiliates

    Two truths do not exist!

    And now I will not annoy me further and will go with my wife and the dogs to the lake.

    Leopold

  3. #3
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Posts
    1,893
    Thanks
    534
    Thanked 660 Times in 380 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    And now I will not annoy me further and will go with my wife and the dogs to the lake.

    Leopold
    Careful you don't slip and fall in.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (24 May 2013)

  5. #4
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello Ixian,

    i know you will be writing in this topic...

    Why?

    After you and your buddy had no more arguments in another thread...

    Because i asked to confirm assertions with evidence, that Europartners ist refusing revenue share payments...

    You solution: Personal insults

    For your information Ixian: Insults do not impress me.

    Leopold
    Last edited by universal4; 14 June 2013 at 12:29 pm. Reason: Reference to personal attack removed

  6. #5
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello ,

    a few clear and (a forum accordingly) public words of real men have never harmed.

    As a result my yesterday published thread is back online: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/auweia-we...tml#post721739

    I have changed only a few words as a friendly part of maintaining each party its positiona.

    Changed, because it could be an unhappy misleading of an outside the casino industry related profession. But this has on the actual content not the slightest influence.

    The lack of notification about the disappearance of the entire article was very annoying for me, but it's history now, and the whole thing now takes a good end for all of us.

    It's important, and that is yours, mine and other users and readers concerned, that the truth can be spread uncensored.

    The article is also intended to allow readers a quick navigation between three problem cases with Affiliate companies here in the forum.

    I would like to thank Anthony for achieving an uncomplicated solution and also my two German partners in dialogue for the support.

    Leopold

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (24 May 2013)

  8. #6
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    yet another of my posts in the German area was deleted without prior notification.

    Same old, same old.

    If a person do not understand my German satirical texts (always fraught with a background, you have to think about) due to lack of translation, then I see no reason to be prosecuted.

    I have no desire to check every day my new or old texts to their existence. It's now the 2nd time happened without notice.

    It's a real bummer.

    I wanted allways to stand up for those, who are exceptionally important.

    You can read the quintessence of my thoughts here: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/webmaster...tml#post721025

    All the readers and users who like my posts: "I wish you nice days and a life free of censorship."

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 1 June 2013 at 5:11 am.

  9. #7
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Three are better then one?: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/webmaster...tml#post723338



    Thank you very much!

    Leopold

  10. #8
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 759 Times in 418 Posts

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ixian
    For your information Ixian: Insults do not impress me.

    Leopold
    Ixian is a good guy, I am sure he had good reasons posting it.
    Last edited by universal4; 14 June 2013 at 12:30 pm. Reason: reference to personal attack removed

  11. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    28,034
    Thanks
    2,229
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

    Default

    I have removed the personal attack from the other thread, as well as references to it.

    Sorry I missed it originally, we understand that affiliates can become very passionate about the business and have personal views that may not match the views of others.

    Whether the views expressed are right or wrong, we ask that at no time should a personal attack or insult be leveled at another person, as that just detracts attention away from the issue or topic being discussed.

    Rick
    Universal4

  12. #10
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello GCG,

    Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    I am sure he had good reasons posting it.
    yes, I can tell you the reason. Because his buddy was in trouble.
    No arguments, only assertions.

    You can read the whole story in the Euro Partners scoffers thread: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/came-acro...tml#post698112

    It's not the 1st time, Ixian have no arguments and..........

    CityGuard
    23 May 2012
    GPWA Program Manager

    A post has been removed from this thread due to inappropriate language.
    I did not have had the chance to read this removed posting from Ixian. So i have no opinion to this case.

    But........

    The situation is so easy to understand:

    Ixian have had trouble with Europartners.
    His buddy in mind GFPC have had trouble with Europartners too.
    (You can read all in the linked and other topic(s)).

    My family have no trouble with Europartners because there are phone, email and a decent and respectful tone with each other.

    Then allegations came on, Euro Partners would not pay. These are terrible accusations, because if it's true, it's criminal.

    Who says something like this have to prove it, or he is himself a criminal. So it says e.g. the German law.

    This was the reason i wrote the following posting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    That's no evidence for your assertions.

    I want from YOU detailed evidence for YOUR personal assertions, that Europartners is refusing payments. Because it was a direct answer to my special question i ask again:

    Please confirm your assertions with evidence, that Europartners ist refusing revenue share payments.

    Detailed! No bla bla or "look anywhere in the world"!

    Detailed evidence, that
    Europartners ist refusing revenue share payments.

    As to be expected: There was no evidence because no evidence exist.

    Because the hatred of the two against Euro Partners is so big ...
    Then just everybody, who asks public for evidence, is also an object of hate.

    Ixian have had only one "argument" in this moment: Insults

    That is the simple but true story. Everybody have had the chance to read it public here in the forum.

    I've never been comfortable, but be able to put one and one together at all times of the day.

    The issue is not CPA scammers like this one: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/big-probl...tml#post722071

    My quoted posting is clear. The answers from both was nothing but hot air and insults.

    What a great performance!

    If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it. But insults are childish and evidence of helplessness.

    Most people in Germany laugh about people who only have insults as "argument".
    And very loud.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 14 June 2013 at 1:04 pm.

  13. #11
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    As to be expected: There was no evidence because no evidence exist.
    Can you provide evidence that Europartners ALWAYS pay EVERYONE that are due rev share from them?

    I have noted that one time recently, they quickly resolved an issue where someone was owed rev share. I also recall another time recently that they handled a CPA situation with class. However, I also recall a time that they were amongst the biggest "Delta Bravo's" in terms of payment & reliability.

    They "seem" to be doing a better job now in communicating productively, handling payment issues, and acting fairly. This was not always the case & plenty of people have proof of that to the point where a reasonable, unbiased person cannot deny such things.

    Time will tell and either way, I hope they get/keep it together.

    Disclosure: Europartners screwed me over in the past. I have not worked with them since & am taking a "Wait and see" approach before considering working with them in the future.
    Last edited by -Shay-; 15 June 2013 at 7:19 am. Reason: added disclosure

  14. #12
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello -shay-,

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Can you provide evidence that Europartners ALWAYS pay EVERYONE that are due rev share from them?
    nobody outside Europartners can do this, because under this circumstances it's a Pumuckl paradox.
    Pumuckl paradox: You can't prove that Pumuckl does not exist.

    For better understanding a dialogue quote from the amazing movie Contact with Jodie Foster, my favorite actress:

    Palmer Joss: [Ellie challenges Palmer to prove the existence of God] Did you love your father?
    Ellie Arroway: What?
    Palmer Joss: Your dad. Did you love him?
    Ellie Arroway: Yes, very much.
    Palmer Joss: Prove it.


    "Can you provide evidence that Europartners ALWAYS pay EVERYONE that are due rev share from them?"

    I am not Europartners.
    So your question is a Pumuckl paradox in this situation.

    In addition...

    The presumption of innocence applies to you, to everybody and to Europartners.

    If someone claims that somebody e.g. Europarntners is criminal (not paying revenue share is criminal), then he has to prove it and not vice versa the defendant his innocence.

    Or do you have a different understanding of the law, common in constitutional democracies?

    I don't think so because I believe you're an eloquent conversationalist, not need to resort to verbal injuries or writing as if it comes from the kindergarten. Au contraire!



    Leopold

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    28,034
    Thanks
    2,229
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

    Default

    Yes, posts have been removed.

    There is absolutely no need to have discussions about posts that were already removed, as all it was doing was bringing more frustration to those involved.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  17. #14
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    If someone claims that somebody e.g. Europarntners is criminal (not paying revenue share is criminal), then he has to prove it and not vice versa the defendant his innocence.
    I did/do have a "real" reason for jumping into this thread...

    Europartners were amongst the second group of programs that I worked with when I got involved in affiliate marketing. I was on Rev Share and had an affiliate manager who was (in my opinion) very arrogant.

    Anyway, his claim was that I was not "sending any players". My belief was that I was. I'd have a mate open an account through my affiliate link and deposit/play and it would not show through my tracker. I'd ask this AM where my players are, implying they were shaving. He'd deny and then I'd tell him the player's name and what not. He'd claim that there was an error in the system and that I needed to use/create a new tracker. He got me on that trick four times before I just straight gave up on them.

    Was it Europartners who cheated me or was it that particular affiliate manager? Who knows. I choose to believe they employed him. Thus, it was "all of the above" who wronged me.

    I refused to promote them and continued to hear similar stories about Europartners - some regarding CPA, others regarding rev share.

    The more and more experienced in the industry I became, the more I began to understand how programs can and possibly do screw affiliates. So for me, when I hear an affiliate is having issues with being paid by Europartners - they (Europartners) start off in my mind with a presumption of guilt - due to my experience I had with them.

    Sure, the court of law may have a presumption of innocence and the burden of proof falls upon the accuser. However, in my "court" - they begin with a presumption of guilt because I've been there and done that.

    Programs like theirs need to show me they've changed. And to be fair, do they really "need" to show me? No... If they want me to do business with them in the future they do, but if they do not, they don't have to show me anything.

    Speaking of fairness, I do have to say that I was personally shocked at the way they did handle two recent cases. In one instance they fixed the issue and paid same day. The other issue, they paid (CPA) current and then closed the CPA offer to the affiliate. I don't have links to those threads and do not have the desire to find/provide them. Their actions were deemed fair by me and came as a surprise to me due to my past experiences with them.

    Whilst I still view them presumptively guilty, I'm a bit more open minded about them. I'm more willing to accept that either the affiliate manager was the big DB of the bunch (just a lone bad egg or part of a group of bad eggs) or that maybe they (Europartners) has begun to turn the corner and shape up. For me, TIME will tell. They've taken a step or two in the right direction in my opinion and have probably moved up 1/2 of a letter grade on my rating scale.

    When I asked you to prove they always pay everyone, I knew it was impossible for you to prove such things. And to be fair, I am quite certain that you know most affiliates are unable to provide "real" proof that an affiliate program is cheating them. We also surely both know that when a person feels cheated or when a person is owed money, their words become quite heated.

    My point, if someone has punched me before and I hear they've punched someone else - I don't need proof to be a believer. I also don't need to see for myself to believe it happened nor do I need to stick my chin out there to have it knocked off yet again before drawing the conclusion. Punch me once, shame on you - punch me twice, shame on me.

  18. #15
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello -shay-,

    please don't be cross with me, but it's so much text, and i will read it tomorrow or Monday.

    I just busy myself in the last hour with things that are not so nice, because health care and water should be human rights, but unfortunately it is not so. This makes me sad.

    But that's another topic..

    I promise, i will read your posting in the next days with full attention.

    Leopold

  19. #16
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Hello -shay-,

    please don't be cross with me, but it's so much text, and i will read it tomorrow or Monday.

    I just busy myself in the last hour with things that are not so nice, because health care and water should be human rights, but unfortunately it is not so. This makes me sad.

    But that's another topic..

    I promise, i will read your posting in the next days with full attention.

    Leopold
    No worries, mate. Have a good weekend.

  20. #17
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello -shay-,

    i propose to focus on the bottom line of your posting. Anything that has to do with hearsay, should be left aside.

    The bottom line:

    Quote Originally Posted by shay
    Europartners were amongst the second group of programs that I worked with when I got involved in affiliate marketing. I was on Rev Share and had an affiliate manager who was (in my opinion) very arrogant.

    Anyway, his claim was that I was not "sending any players". My belief was that I was. I'd have a mate open an account through my affiliate link and deposit/play and it would not show through my tracker. I'd ask this AM where my players are, implying they were shaving. He'd deny and then I'd tell him the player's name and what not. He'd claim that there was an error in the system and that I needed to use/create a new tracker. He got me on that trick four times before I just straight gave up on them.
    You know my attitude: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/webmaster...tml#post721025

    Lousy employees are everywhere, in any business.
    The restaurant chef is the loser if his cook can not cook.
    The owner of a swimming bath is the loser if his lifesaver does not save, just want to grope.
    Europartners and other affiliate companies became trouble if they have lousy affiliate managers.

    But in all three of these scenarios, there is a solution. Each employee has a supervisor. I've never had a problem with me to speak to a supervisor. You have to know in Germany customer service is not self-evident as it is e.g. in Japan, have to paint the town sometimes at the phone. How awful!

    But where is the problem to contact a supervisor for example Robin Becker?

    The few times that my family contacted Robin Becker always ended with a quick, friendly and easy solution until today. As the question, so the answer, and it's not what you say, but how you say it. I dread to think what someone writes in emails, who already throws around in forums with insults.

    Why every problem must begin with unfriendliness? It is still time for that later, when solutions are denied and you are because of the anger shortly before to breath the last breath.

    If the affiliate manager from which you speak, has worked the way you tell, then he certainly is not working at Euro Partners anymore, because this contradicts completely the functioning of other, which I know by Euro Partners.

    I would be the first who would cry because of unresolved problems. But until today, there is simply no reason for it.

    You have problems and your affiliate manager can not help? I suggest call Robin Becker or write to her. Her data (e.g. ext.) are public and no secret. The last problem of my family have been solved within two hours after she was called.

    The skipper is responsible for his crew. That's right.
    But sometimes you can hear the call:
    Man overboard!

    Leopold

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (16 June 2013)

  22. #18
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Excellent response and definitely GREAT advice, mate.

    So far as I know, the AM is no longer working there. I also was extremely "green" to the industry (by industry I mean both gambling and affiliate marketing) when I dealt with them. I didn't know that you could go over the head of the AM if you were treated poorly or if you felt you were cheated/wronged.

    This advice you provided is priceless "But in all three of these scenarios, there is a solution. Each employee has a supervisor. I've never had a problem with me to speak to a supervisor. "

    I'm not sure how things would have played out had I contacted/known to contact a supervisor.

    I do have to say, first impressions go a long way and with that particular AM being the "door man" of sorts - the impression he left me with made me not want to trust the brand he represented. That was years ago... I'm no longer bitter towards them. However, I've never considered working with them since.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (16 June 2013)

  24. #19
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello -Shay-,

    after my donation for you was distorted behind me (you can read it here: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/i-am-very...tml#post723691) and Richard Georg Strauss, a leading German composer of the late Romantic and early modern eras worldwide known for his operas and tone peoms e.g. "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" was censored in my donation, i will take now a longer time out, because i am not an idiot.

    I have had many patience but I'm powerless against cowardice.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 19 June 2013 at 1:52 pm.

  25. #20
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    it's possible, that players will be cheated.
    German players too.
    Example? https://www.gpwa.org/forum/club-gold...tml#post724129
    I cannot remain silent and do nothing.
    It's about money.
    And many players need winnings to buy bread.
    If somebody ask me for help, i will not deny.
    And my solution to make all people happy?

    I have opened my own dark room now.
    A remote, lonely place where i can talk to myself from time to time.
    Talking about surreal fantasias, haunting in my mnd.

    It's Leopold's Lucid Daydreams Diary: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-...tml#post724122



    Leopold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •