Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Madz is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bingostarr View Post
    I have the same concerns as everyone else about the migration to Aspire Global but I am putting my faith in the Trada team because they have always been exceptional! They are the ONLY affiliate programme that has ever contacted me to let me know they had been under-paying and to apologise for the fact that due to the amount they would have to pay it back in stages over the next few months. Honesty is rare in this game and itís something that has bought Trada a lot of leeway from me...I hope they donít let me down.
    Thanks for your feedback BingoStarr, that is a rare thing for them to do indeed but as you said the right and honest thing to do.

I have been speaking to Rachel quite a bit since the festive break and she has been working hard to resolve any issues I have had and has taken an in depth look into my account and provided some custom reports for me to go through. She has been honest and transparent and thats all you can ask from anyone and just what we expect and also offer in return.

For anyone else who has not made contact with them yet I would strongly advise that you to reach out to Rachel before writing them off, although she is quite busy at the moment she will do her best to look into any concerns you have as she did for me.

I' happy to say that I will be adding the banners back to my website today and will hopefully put all this behind us and look forward to an even more profitable 2020.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Madz For This Useful Post:

bingostarr (9 January 2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12