Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,716 Times in 2,965 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Partnerama View Post
    Hi Leopold,

If I explained myself in more detail on "how easy it is to acquire a gun without crypto" I would either get banned on here or get arrested, probably both. If you can find someone to sell you drugs, you can find someone to sell you a gun...

The above is a personal opinion/experience, so no disrespect to the victims of the shooting you are referring to.

Arfan
    "The above is a personal opinion/experience, so no disrespect to the victims of the shooting you are referring to."

You are the first guy, who takes the word "victims" in his mouth, which is itself a sign of respect, and if I compare it with all the other statements of pusher and coiners here from the last weeks, then this is a great moment.

Thank you, Arfan.

Sorry for those, who maybe don't understand the quintessence of this message. You might study "Plato's Allegory of the Cave" for some time to wake up the Sleeping Beauty in your mind.

Leopold

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

BestBonusBets (19 April 2018), Partnerama (3 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smart people for smart solutions!

Bitcoin Energy Consumption Index is rising and rising ...

===> https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption

Fortunately, there are still people on Earth who think about the future of our children

Intel has filed a patent for a Bitcoin mining hardware accelerator!

===> http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...DN/20180089642

Will reduce dramatically the amount of electricity used to mine Crypto!

In their application Intel wrote, that "because of the large amount of power utilized, and the relatively high cost of that power, mining Bitcoins can be a very costly endeavor. In some embodiments, the cost to mine a single Bitcoin may exceed the value of the mined Bitcoin."

Many miners are milked with large power bills and low amounts of coins for mining. With the new mining chip this mess can find an end.

Leopold

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

BestBonusBets (19 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Some Bitcoin shills on the internet still claims, that the most evil places in the digital world, the "Red Rooms" does not exist, that they are only a conspiracy theory. I was warning about "Red Rooms" since years, also here on GPWA.

For those in the audience, who does now know, what this other side is about, here an eyewitness report:

===> https://www.qt.com.au/news/murdercom...world/3361910/

Decide for yourself, how you see Bitcoin. In my opinion it is important, that you, if you are a neutral person in the audience, permit all facets to be shown to your mind.

I will never decide for you. I am only campaigning for a fair and balanced reporting here as a contrast to the pro-threads.

Leopold

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (11 June 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

World's largest Democracy bans financial firms from dealing with Crypto

Despite the fact, that 10% of the world's Bitcoin transactions take place in India, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the central bank of world's largest Democracy, bans financial firms from dealing with Crypto.

"In view of the associated risks, it has been decided that, with immediate effect, entities regulated by RBI shall not deal with or provide services to any individual or business entities dealing with or settling VCs (virtual currencies)"

Bitcoin down to $6,600!

Some months ago a lot of pusher on the internet encouraged brainwashed ordinary people to invest their Christmas bonus at $17,000+ into Bitcoin. Some even invested on credit due to the pusher promises, that Bitcoin will shorty rise to $25,000, $50,000, even $100,000.

COMING NEXT

How an insane Bitcoin fairy tale went viral!

Leopold

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (9 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

George Soros, World's dangerous man, the man who financed Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Inc. and so also the Haiti child trafficking ring, the Antichrist-like manipulator who bussed hundreds of thugs to Trump rallies, the demon, who finances and so arms the Black Lives Matter terror group also with weapons, the shadow man, responsible for looting and rioting in many cities like Charlottesville, for me without any doubt also involved in the Seth Rich assassination, he now declares Crypto being his new playground.

Oh my Goodness!
    As if the Crypto market has not already enough problems.

Leopold

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (8 April 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (9 April 2018)

mediamanoz is online now Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Something is in the works or the wind, if you will, given Soros buying in. Logic (if there's such a thing in Bitcoin land and commentary), would tell us that he likely believe the price has pretty much tanked, so its time to buy in, and build, re-build, so at least he's avoiding obviously buying in at a high. They would presumably have a number or bold plans and backers etc, ready to capitalise on his buy low timing. Time will tell, it always does. In the meantime we here at Media Man are working across a dozen different vertical markets, as to implement risk management in the volatile media, new media and advertising space. Good hunting.
    Best Regards
    Greg Tingle
    Media Man
    Greg Tingle Promotions

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mediamanoz For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (12 April 2018), Roulette Zeitung (9 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's obvious.
    Bitcoin is a total flop in the meantime for fresh private investors.
    It's a bubble.
    And pusher do anything to silence critical voices all over the internet.

Now Spencer Wheatley and Didier Sornette, researchers, experts and Professors from EHT Zuerich ( https://www.ethz.ch/en.html ), a leading Swiss technical and scientific university, assume, that due to the "Metcalfe Law" Bitcoin's value is not at the end of his downfall, will lose more, to be specific $40,000,000,000+ by the end of this year.

They discovered with the "Log-Periodic Law Singularity", that in the last years Bitcoin was 4 times at the brink of DEFCON 2 bubble alert:

-2011 after the hack of South Korean's Bitcoin exchange "Mt. Gox".

-Two years later when there was the Ponzi Scheme running by Trendon Shavers with his "Bitcoin Savings & Trust".

-Short after that the Chinese Central-Bank was fed up with Bitcoin.

-And finally December 2017 South Korea's authorities threatened to prohibit any Bitcoin trade.

Next time, when there is a Bitcoin crisis again, it could be DEFCON 1 alert.

Leopold

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (15 April 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (12 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    RZ's bile and hatred is clear and obvious and his dislike of anything foreign is very very familiar of previous german ranters.
    Even a silly personal attack is a good trigger for some real facts.

Twitter now has it's own "Bitcoin Police".
    The "Neonazi Bitcoin Tracker" claims, it is an "automated feed of bitcoin transactions involving suspected neonazi or altright extremist wallets".

===> https://twitter.com/neonaziwallets

Unique of it's kind I believe.
    Not a bad idea, as long as the owner of that Twitter feed do not cross the red line and accuse very conservative people also as "Neonazis".
    As always, this is a thin line!

---

Finally, a personal matter:

Interested in my amazing collection of Wehrmacht uniforms?
    Don't wait. Sent a message with hashtag #veryfamiliarofpreviousgermanranters on Twitter to take part in the draw and to win an exemplar on 20. April 2018.

If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.

Leopold

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (15 April 2018), celena (11 June 2018)

MrDeposit is offline Private Member
    Thanks

neonazis and conservatives is a thin line? why would they be that close?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDeposit For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (16 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"neonazis and conservatives is a thin line? why would they be that close?"

Because the Democrats, Hillary Clinton, BLM and the left fake news from CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NYT, WP and others try to suggest exactly this 24/7 since 16. June 2015, when Trump formally announced his candidacy for the race to the WH.

The good thing is, until today all of them flopped. “Lyin' Comey” is the most recent example, how stupid they are. He admitted in his book, that his decisions as FBI director not based on facts and crime but on polls and how Hillary could win, that he was more interested in Trump's skin color and the size of the President's hands, more interested than in Hillary's 33,000 deleted "yoga" emails and the pervert Anthony Weiner.

---

Zimbabwe opens first Bitcoin ATM

Golix now opened a Bitcoin ATM in Harara to "help" the people there.

Wonderful, after this country was exploited by Europe, after Zimbabwe's own currency was terminated, after the poverty is so high, that 90% of all people have no future, they now put a Bitcoin ATM in the Capital to show, how great this country will be very soon.

I mean, only a complete idiot would fall into this propaganda-trap, but you know, every clickbait story, which can distract from what the European governments did and are doing until today in Africa, every such story is better than handling the uncomfortable truth.

Leopold

MrDeposit is offline Private Member
    Thanks

That doesn't answer my question at all but ok.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Main Suspect in Iceland's "Big Bitcoin Heist" escapes prison

This is Sindri Thor Stefansson.
    He escaped from prison like in an Ocean X sequel.
    Fleed to Sweden!
    Cool and cold as ice on his escape path to Sweden he was sitting in the same plane as Island Premier Minister Katrin Jakobsdottir.

Cool as D. B. Cooper.

He is involved in the theft of 600 special computers used to mine Bitcoin, stolen from data centers in Iceland last month.

Island Police says, it is one of the biggest thefts ever in Island.

Leopold

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (19 April 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (22 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Island's "Big Bitcoin Heist" Update

Sindri Thor Stefansson, mastermind of Island's "Big Bitcoin Heist" to return to Island?

He now wrote a letter, claims he is innocent and had been held in Iceland without trial and would take his case to the European Court of Human Rights. He also claims, that he was forced to sign a statement agreeing to remain in custody. And he thinks about to return.

Of course.
    Island is known for it's undemocratic dictatorship.
    It's really a police state like Iran or Turkey.

Obviously this guy is not as cool as I thought when I wrote the previous post about him.
    He is a cry baby, obviously with no money in his wallet, no babe, hungry and is hiding in the backroom of a cheap striptease bar anywhere in the nowhere of Sweden.

Believe me. You hit the jackpot, but it was a machine malfunction.
    Come back to Island. They reserved your old nice room for you, with fresh water, fine barley soup, a TV in the common room and even a toilet so that you must not take your s*** outside in the garden of totally unknown families anymore. Poor people, when they get up in the morning, looking out of the window into the garden, can't remember, who the heck in the neighborhood owns this gigantic dog.

If you are on the flee, Bitcoin cannot help you.
    Not even to find a toilet.
    Thank Goodness, I have some real money in my wallet to buy wonderful smelling fresh bread tomorrow morning.
    So good!

Leopold

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (22 April 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No, not a new Nessie sighting but medical help for Crypto-Junkies!

After many weeks I checked today for the first time the Bitcoin price again.
    $7,432!
    What a joke!
    Where are the bigmouths and pushers now?!
    And how do the poor people feel now, almost half a year after the Christmas trap, when they lost their money investing at $20,000+ ... because of bigmouths and pusher?

Some of the trapped and brainwashed believers, also many pushers are so crazy in the meantime, that Scotland now offers help.

Craig Hospital in West Linton Peeblesshire ( https://castlecraig.co.uk/ ), specialized in drug and alcohol addiction, now helps also Crypto-Junkies!

Do you pass the test of their online Guide to Cryptocurrency Addiction ( https://castlecraig.co.uk/resources/...diction-guide/ )?

I do, but it's more likely, that Fraudnanda will ride naked on an elephant through the streets of Tel Aviv, rather than everybody here on GPWA from the "Crypto fraction" will pass that test.

A therapist says: "I see cryptocurrency trading as a way for people to escape from themselves, into another world, because they don't like the world they're in".

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 5 June 2018 at 7:42 am.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (5 June 2018)

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 Times in 1,999 Posts

Q. What was the BTC price this time last year ?
    A. About 2,300 USD

Q. So has BTC gone up approx 300% in a year?
    A. Yes. It has.

Q. So why does the looney RZ continue to make a fool of himself?
    A. Because the GPWA feel pity for him and allow his idiotic ramblings to continue.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

JamieG1981 (5 June 2018), ocreditor (5 June 2018), Scampi (5 June 2018), Sherlock (5 June 2018)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,637 Times in 2,240 Posts

A. About 2,300 USD

A. Yes. It has.

A. Because the GPWA feel pity for him and allow his idiotic ramblings to continue.
    The facts so far are true, no one can argue about that... but not me/you or anyone else can tell what will happened in the future, I'm a big fan of the crypto concept for a while now and still am but I'm also keeping my mind open to other opinions.. and if someone else thinks otherwise I dont think anyone is in position to say in 100% that it's wrong to think like that...time will tell... this is my humble opinion.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (5 June 2018), celena (11 June 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 June 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"So why does the looney RZ continue to make a fool of himself?
    "

I really don't know, what's wrong with you, but you can't reply one time without a childish personal attack on the lowest level. Do you believe, you have some kind of "free-ticket" here on GPWA? Obviously. Perhaps you have?

The audience should now, some weeks ago he compared me with Hitler.
    The only one, who makes himself a fool of himself with that, that was this person.
    I know, that he is so angry about this thread and he cannot put it down obviously.

TheGooner, even if I would write a good story about Bicoin, you would personal attack me on the lowest level also with that, because you hate everything, what I am writing. You have the exact same behavior like the Democrats, and this is really a pity, because it's the pure hate.

By the way: You have announced at least now 3 times, that I am on your ignore list, but as everyone can see, you are still reading my posts, replying and attacking like an attack dog within minutes even after weeks silence when I write for the first time again here ... so ignore list?... with respect to making a fool ... ?

You are like the Democrats. You don't want to have other opinions online.
    You want to have this thread terminated obviously.
    This is the reason, why you continue to sabotage it with personal attacks, also with comparing me with Hitler. This is the only real critical Bitcoin thread. You can write in hundreds of pro-threads, but you are very obvious on a sabotage mission, which is by the way the weakest way for making an argument.

A disservice.

The audience are no idiots, fortunately, and as everyone can see, my posts includes stories and facts about the other side of Bitcoin, you don't want the audience to know.

I have no problems with your attacks, only that you are stealing my lifetime with your hate, and it's really a pity, that I am wasting it for such an unimportant person.

Finally, the good thing is, as more of your personal attacks, as stronger my position at the silent majority.

Leopold

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (5 June 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (5 June 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The friend of a friend of mine is now the next candidate of a small German Bitcoin pusher group.
    He is really not very rich, living in the nowhere and has a reserve fund in case of an emergency event. That is everything he has.

My friend yesterday in the evening told me, that he was brainwashed by a small group in Hamburg which offers private Bitcoin seminars. The pusher gives that nonsense seminar an aura as if one can hear new, true and covered-up Area 51/52 revelations.

First he has to pay for the seminar round about 150 Euro, and they already told him, that this is the chance of his life, that he will be rich with Bitcoin, and that he should invest everything, he has, his assets of the last resort.

As you know, arguing with brainwashed people is not so easy. And in the moment I have really no time for that. It's his decision.

But if that is not the pattern of a Ponzi-Scheme, I do not know, what is. There is not a shred of evidence, that he can make 1 Cent profit after going all-in. No word about, that he can also lose everything.

The Blockchain technology will be the future. There is no way around it. It's already an innovative possibility for start-ups, and there is nothing wrong with it.

But Bitcoin does not represent anything of social, creative or progressive ideas.
    Not only the Darknet, this little story from a friend of a friend of mine tells the true story behind a speculative hype.

This is not good. It's unfair to the small investors, and I am not only talking about the insane transaction fees.

At the beginning Bitcoin was also a social idea.
    Today, unfortunately, it's a playground for speculation warriors and a free ticket for criminals to realize their dreams.

The funny thing is, not modern and rich countries like Germany, no, corrupt and completely undermined sh*thole countries, where insane communists and election fraudsters are the rulers, like Venezuela, they are also the rising engine for Bitcoin.

That says it all.

Leopold

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (8 June 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (10 June 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

South Korean crypto-exchange Coinrail hacked

2.6+ billion Pundi X (NPXS) and host of other Ethereum-based virtual tokens stolen

Bitcoin crashes under $7,000 [once again]!

Also Ether, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash under massive pressure.

---

New study from Chainalysis: 1,600 Wallets hold over 1/3 of all Bitcoin!!!

Chainalysis boss financial specialist Phillip Gladwell: "This convergence of riches implies that bitcoin is in danger of unpredictability as the moves of few individuals will have a huge value impact."

Any questions?!

Leopold

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (11 June 2018), celena (11 June 2018), ocreditor (11 June 2018)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,200 Times in 1,065 Posts

A. About 2,300 USD

A. Yes. It has.

What kindness! I think people have the right to like Bitcoin or not.
    For my part, I do not like.
    But, I do not say to people who love Bitcoin, that they are idiots.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (11 June 2018), ocreditor (11 June 2018), Roulette Zeitung (11 June 2018)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast