do you know one good and cheap u.k. hosting ?
or better you know the best 10 u.k. hosting ?
Printable View
do you know one good and cheap u.k. hosting ?
or better you know the best 10 u.k. hosting ?
I use webfusion, they are fast, reliable and allow unlimited traffic, but the support department are a pain to get hold of if you are unlucky enough to ever need them.
you can read more here... xxxhttp://www.webfusion.co.uk/virtual-private-servers/
Some other alternatives here, but I can't recommend any that I have never used....
xxxhttp://uk.tophosts.com/showcases/unix/
I've used easily.co.uk for about 5 years now. They're fairly inexpensive and have been reliable so far.
I use eukhost.com Webhosting.uk.com
Both are reliable, and relatively inexpensive.
I use streamline.net. I find them inexpensive and reliable and the Support department are very quick to respond.
thank to all and much.
Now I check and I'll choose.