Originally Posted by
Buddy M
I was never really for online gambling being legal as I have mixed opinions on the subject. I always felt that when it became legal it would hurt small affiliates like me, thats why I was never for it. If it passes in the US, and the Congress holds the power to set the Rules and Regulations I will still be opposed to it, however soon after I became a citizen here I was on the side that held the views of the Feds handling the military, the borders and the monetary system, with the States deciding most of the other issues. I believe States have the rights when is comes to drugs, gambling, public school curriculum, marriage laws; in other words the social issues. It appears to me that mobile sports betting will be a States rights issue and if so, then I'm for it, but if it gives congress more power to enforce laws and regulations, then no, I am against it.