The Reviewer is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Unethical behaviour from 10bet, wetten.com and bet365

I make deals with flat fees with pre payment or flat fees & rev share only. My negative experiences this year with the following bookies:

10bet: Had nice phone calls and email discussions with their affiliate manager, we agreed a hybrid deal with flat fee and rev share for a few months. After that I sent the invoice, they told me that they can't do pre payment and they wanted to know how many players I can bring them and some details about the traffic of my page. I don't know how many players I can bring because every campaign is different. I told them some stats from other campaigns. A few days later they told me that the management won't confirm the deal. I don't know why a deal is agreed when the management cancel it a few days later.

wetten.com: Same with wetten.com. I agreed a hybrid deal with an agency from wetten.com (with wetten.com email address), after sending the invoice other people from wetten.com (not from the agency) told me that they don't confirm this deal, it seemed that their cooperation with this agency was not the best.

bet365: As discussed here in GPWA forum, they closed affiliate accounts without completing open payments. I have around 1000 Euro on my affiliate account, I'm waiting for an answer for many weeks.

Not a good year, it seems that this business gets more and more untrustworthy.

The Reviewer is offline Public Member
    Thanks

10bet is rehabilitated. Last week they contacted me, they have apologized for communication difficulties and confirmed the deal. We received the money, so everything is good with 10bet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Reviewer For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (9 January 2018)

Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Reviewer View Post
    10bet is rehabilitated. Last week they contacted me, they have apologized for communication difficulties and confirmed the deal. We received the money, so everything is good with 10bet.
    Hey, congratulations! That's great news and such a relief to hear