View Poll Results: UsefulBetting.com or BettingTrophy.com

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • UsefulBetting.com

    8 72.73%
  • BettingTrophy.com

    3 27.27%
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default UsefulBetting.com or BettingTrophy.com

    I am planning to launch an affiliate betting site, so I would like you to help me choose a domain for the project.

  2. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 160 Times in 122 Posts

    Default

    Hey!

    I like UsefulBetting.com more.
    Good luck with your new project!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to gil.langelaan For This Useful Post:

    nikolasbp (25 November 2020)

  4. #3
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the advice. We will see at the end of the poll which domain will win.

  5. #4
    sakisarv is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Good luck with your project, i prefer UsefulBetting.com
    Tips bet | Review etairies stoiximaton

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakisarv For This Useful Post:

    nikolasbp (26 November 2020)

  7. #5
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakisarv View Post
    Good luck with your project, I prefer UsefulBetting.com
    Thanks.
    Currently, UsefulBetting has an advantage.

  8. #6
    Ricky Starling is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I definitely wouldn't recommend either of them. It has no advantage other than the easy domain name. Also very expensive domains.

    My review for your domains;

    BettingTrophy.com (DA:0 - PA:1 BL:0 Age:279D- Spam %1)-

    UsefulBetting.com (DA:1 - PA:3 BL:3 Age:279D- Spam %11)- there is a lot of spam. I don't waste time cleaning spam as it is not technically a good domain.

    The Decision and choice is yours. Good luck with your new project.
    Ricky.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricky Starling For This Useful Post:

    tufty (31 December 2020)

  10. #7
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Starling View Post
    I definitely wouldn't recommend either of them. It has no advantage other than the easy domain name. Also very expensive domains.

    My review for your domains;

    BettingTrophy.com (DA:0 - PA:1 BL:0 Age:279D- Spam %1)-

    UsefulBetting.com (DA:1 - PA:3 BL:3 Age:279D- Spam %11)- there is a lot of spam. I don't waste time cleaning spam as it is not technically a good domain.

    The Decision and choice is yours. Good luck with your new project.
    Ricky.
    This is a great domain for affiliate marketing, the data you have is totally irrelevant, I don't even know what kind of indicator it can be. The domain was set up only on domain sales sites, there was no content on the UsefulBetting domain.

  11. #8
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 128 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Would definitely go for a UsefulBetting.com!
    Good luck!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nenad For This Useful Post:

    nikolasbp (2 January 2021)

  13. #9
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,534
    Thanks
    8,978
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,616 Posts

    Default

    I would definitely choose UsefulBetting(.com) It's a great domain name and it's memorable.

    The other domain name just doesn't seem appealing to me and I doubt others would really be searching for it or would want to be using it. Best of luck with your assignment.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    nikolasbp (2 January 2021)

  15. #10
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 145 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Both are horrible. If you want to sell your over-priced domain just say so, rather than basing a poll on a dishonest premise:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/domain-na...=usefulbetting
    Last edited by tufty; 31 December 2020 at 12:37 pm.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tufty For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (1 January 2021)

  17. #11
    dannyx is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    What do you think about domains with an animal name? E.g. owlbet.com etc. It is true that without EMD, but they seem to sound good and more branded.

  18. #12
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    Both are horrible. If you want to sell your over-priced domain just say so, rather than basing a poll on a dishonest premise:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/domain-na...=usefulbetting
    Happy New Year first, and I wish you less hating in 2021 and more success. Secondly, a project was planned, but I gave up due to too many commitments. And thirdly, can you just tell me why you have such an opinion about these domains, 80 percent of people in this industry only have praise for the usefulbetting domain?

  19. #13
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 145 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolasbp View Post
    Happy New Year first, and I wish you less hating in 2021 and more success. Secondly, a project was planned, but I gave up due to too many commitments. And thirdly, can you just tell me why you have such an opinion about these domains, 80 percent of people in this industry only have praise for the usefulbetting domain?
    Of course you were planning a project, it was just an accident the domains were already pointing to a sales page when you opened this thread. Yes a couple of people after backlinks does certainly represent 80% of the industry. If their comments are genuine, I am wrong and you will already have sold that popular (and cheap at $4995) domain name to one of them.
    Last edited by tufty; 2 January 2021 at 10:38 pm.

  20. #14
    nikolasbp is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2020
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    Of course you were planning a project, it was just an accident the domains were already pointing to a sales page when you opened this thread. Yes a couple of people after backlinks does certainly represent 80% of the industry. If their comments are genuine, I am wrong and you will already have sold that popular (and cheap at $4995) domain name to one of them.
    My primary job is to sell domains, so this domain is also on the list for sale. I decided to start an affiliate site a month before I joined this forum. However, after reading certain topics on the forum, I realized that launching an affiliate site for the worldvide market is difficult for beginners, so I chose the Balkans to launch this project and another domain of course. As for prices, if you follow the sales of domains in this industry, you are certainly aware of the prices. I think most people are versed in the recent sale of the GoBet.com domain for $ 850,000. As for my sales, so far I have not sold anything to anyone on this forum, and I have a dozen sales in the betting industry. Sales prices are in the range of $ 2500-9500.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •