Hello Friends!
My name is Svetoslav Kirilov and i have a problem with VCBet. I am affiliate partner from february and for may i have 1575E commission.
My first contact about my commission was on 21.06, and i received this answer:
Dear Svetoslav,
Thank you for your reply. Payments of commissions earned are paid out automatically monthly, this begins on the 15th of each month. You do not need to activate the process.
There are some delays with the payments this month due to the fact that the VC affiliate site is currently undergoing an upgrading process.
I have checked on your account details and the method of payment that you have chosen is your VC account. Therefore all commissions will be paid into this account.
I hope this has clarified things for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Regards
Jean
VC Affiliates Team
Then, on 06.07.09 i received this:
Dear Svetoslav,
Thank you for your recent email.
As per our previous email informing you of your account change from revenue share to CPA the revenue that you earned in May has been withheld by our security department due to irregular betting habits by players tagged to your affiliate account.
In these instances we will only pay commission on a CPA basis, and as the threshold has not been met no payment has been sent.
During our migration we also emailed a number of our affiliates who had generated a relatively low amount of lifetime revenue if they would like to remain part of Victor's Affiliates. My apologies if you missed the email however I have no record of a response to this - it was sent out quite a few weeks previous to our downtime.
As it stands now you have no account in the new system, therefore I invite you to reapply to Victor's Affiliates at VCBet and submit a registration form there. When you have created the new account I can have any revenue owed from your previous account transferred.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused however look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Kind regards,
Chris Blake
Affiliate Manager
Victor Chandler International
The T&C says:
"VC reserves the right to amend payout structures without issuing prior
notice to third parties."
I am not sure what to do next and i hope to find advice here...