I want to make some video reviews - can anyone recommend some software to take screen captures of online casinos?
Ideally free or a trial version, but I'll pay for it if needs be!
Printable View
I want to make some video reviews - can anyone recommend some software to take screen captures of online casinos?
Ideally free or a trial version, but I'll pay for it if needs be!
think it is called camtasia .There is a free trial with it !..pm me if u need past the 30 days :eyebrow:Code:http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp
Check out Jingproject.com. There is a free version that I am told works very well. Visit xxhttp://www.techsmith.com/jing/free/
It looks rather slick.
Awesome, thanks guys. I'll check them out.
SnagIt also allows video capturing.
Try Gadwin, its a nice little software!
Very useful thread and something I was going to ask myself!
Simmo recommended Camtasia to me - very good programme that's quite easy to use too :)
camstudio
is free
I'll second CasinoJack's choice: I use CamStudio and it works a treat.
I see that you are looking for a software but why you don't try a online screen capture tool?
Here are few:
hxxp://www.screentoaster.com
hxxp://screenjelly.com
hxxp://screencast-o-matic.com
However I'm a Camtasia fan to so if you are looking for a software than check it out.