-
Videoslots Contact
Hi, does anyone have a good contact at Videoslots? I am having a tech problem with Videoslots and my account manager can't help and has only told me to send an email to affiliates@videoslots.com which never gets a response.
Head of Affiliates would be great ... and tech contact even better.
-
Hi, I am still still trying to contact someone at Videoslots. Have tried support@videoslots.com and even skyped someone I found, still no luck.
Strange, they send e-mails requesting something but then never reply. Very annoying.
-
They were thrown into the AGD doghouse for a reason.
In fact many reasons, this being one of them.
https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/co...ffiliates.305/
-
That's brutal! I guess I will have to wait until a conference and have a face to face with them ....
-
Did you tried to contact Kim?
Skype: kim.lindsjo.videoslots
-
Thank you, I have just reached out to Kim.
-
Thanks, Kim is a great contact and very quick reply. :)
-
VideoSlots refuse to pay affiliates. Not only they drop the % but they steal what you already earned if you don't reach certain quota.
We have 2 accounts with them and had ftds split between them. Contacted and were promised to get paid, but then they used the quota rule and each of the 2 accounts didn't reach the amount needed and stole the money.
Some groups are great. some mediocre and with some it's just a matter of time till you screwed. You know which category VS belongs to.