Visual Compser (feedback Please)
Ok after seeing this mentioned in another thread I started looking into it and would like someone that knows the in's and Out's of this to clear up a little confusion.
I found this site
https://vc.wpbakery.com/visual-composer-license/
First, is the above the Official site and licensing for what a few have spoken of as "Visual Composer"?
Second, using the above, is it installed directly in to a specific site, so any theme currently used could then be manipulated by this?
And looking at the license structure I am confused how some themes such as
https://blog.visualcomposer.io/visua...starter-theme/
could include this.
I have not read the fine print of the license terms but are the themes sold at theme forest contain the same framework?
https://themeforest.net/collections/2840452-powered-by-visual-composer?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sort_by=cost&type_id=28404 52
I am intrigued by the recommendation of this "visual composer" and will have to throw one up on an ip to have a play with it.
i appreciate any insight a few of you guys that might have used this to give some thoughts.
Rick
Universal4