-
Volume research tools?
According to Google Keyword Tool or whatever it's called these days, a grand total of 60.000 people searched for 'world cup' from England. Give me a break.
Is there a tool that can with some degree of accuracy tell me how many people are searching for 'world cup' on Google? If not, what would be the correct multiplier for the results from the Google Keyword Tool?
-
If you're looking at the 60,000 in April figure that's on a broad search (ie every search that included the words in it). I'm thinking you already know that, but if not then try having a look at the full range of different searches. Off the top of my head (and with no real evidence to back it up) I'd say they look reasonable.
-
...plus of course Google never show the true picture. They're all approximations, which is why whatever you look up it shows the same sets of figures, 10,20,..., 5400, 6600, etc etc
-
Yes the google keyword tool is not that accurate in my mind. In some cases ive seen huge over exaggeration and then for other keywords its says there is minimal search but when you look at your site metrics you can see that search phrase is well over what they stated.
I do not know of any good volume search tool but I would love to know also if someone out there knows of one. Google is probably the only one who has the information that can even attempt to get it accurate and they cant even do it (or do not want to).
-
The numbers on Bing seem more accurate, and they have a 9% market share, with Google having 90%. If I take the Bing numbers and multiply them by 10, then the search volume seems reasonable.
-
-
It helps! Now I got more tools and I'll try to aggregate the results and estimate the real search volume.
-
Even i have searched many time and now i can say that google don't give proper result.. when i searche "best online poker gift in india" it showed me nothing.. i am surprised no body search it.. wtf.. i don't believe it.. even a single person don't search on this.. so now i don't believe in Google keyword tool and the suggestion is gives.. rather you search and find good keywords from other tools. This all just because google is paying more time in Google adword now.