-
Wagershare
I see that Wagershare has revamped its site as well as its stats reporting. The "new" site looks good. That said I'm not a fan of the new stats reporting system and preferred the old one. What do you think of Wagershare's new website and stats system?
-
I think the new site looks great although it wasn't that bad before, I can think of more backends that I would rather get 'revamped'
What don't you like about the new reporting?
-
It was way easier to browse the previous traffic history than the current one. For instance we wanted to have a look at our previous month's traffic and this option is not available, only for February 2012.
-
If you have a look under archives and then Summary Stats - You will be able to see your traffic for previous months.
I am still finding my way around the new program but it looks ok to me...although I didn't have a problem with their previous stats. If its not broken why fix it?!
-
I have been getting tons of Wagershare spam lately. I am starting to wonder if they did not just revamp their website...
-
I recently noticed that with the relaunch of their affiliate system they have downgraded our deal (unintentionally I hope). Since then I have been trying to get this issue solved, but haven't even got an answer yet (??)
-
It's maybe a little off topic but I personally still wonder that they couldn't update the Betway Sportsbook Banners until today. They still say 50€ when it's really a 25€ Bonus since a couple of weeks now. I think the site overall is nice to browse through though.
-
I promote Spin Palace mobile for some time now, but somehow it doesn't work for me.
Unlike other programs I see only few registrations and no depositors. No idea why, since they offer the similar games and bonuses as AllSlots mobile and JackpotCity.
-
Do they have a representative in this forum?
-
I don't think they have a representative in any forum, I read on CAP that they have a 'no forum policy' but they have a CAP staff contact on there
-
Let see what's going on with wagershare. This week I contacted them, they didn't pay the commissions for several months and now they owe me more than $70000 !
They said that I made a mistake with my bank details ! As I know, I didn't make any mistake.
:evil:
Now, they say that they will pay next month, without any more information.
I'm quite disappointed. I just hope that they will pay next month, otherwise I will be quite sad, after sending so many players to spinpalace, rubyfortune and mummysgold for the past few years.
So, I will not promote WS for the moment, first I must get my wage !