I just updated the plugin and it has deleted ALL of the tables!
Printable View
I just updated the plugin and it has deleted ALL of the tables!
Sorry to hear that.
Hey, you should give this plugin a try instead. It's called wpDataTables.
Here is the link for it below:
https://winningwp.com/best-plugins-f...-in-wordpress/
Good luck to you! ;)
Thanks vtyunby65. After you update the plugin, deactivate then re-activate and they all come back..Phew!
Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago when i worked with a table for hours and updated wordpress.
I used this plugin to get it back to older version again and fix it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/
Yes, this usually works for me :) By doing a rollback on anything software-related, I can normally fix all the problems that I have which are associated with the underlying problems for the software and just resume my work again.
It's very important to back-up all of your data, and as frequently and possible as you can.
These measures really do need to be taken seriously and also need to be followed through correctly too.
Good Luck to you and I appreciate the insight!