Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zuga is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down Warning - Mira Bingo Non payment

Hi gals and guys,

Im owed 4 figures in GBP. Mira Bingo have been stalling for almost a year, and eventually stopped replying to my emails.

This was an old debt that I acquired last summer when my biz partner and I bought Bingo-Reviewer.com .

Ever since then I have been trying to collect the debt, and even managed to get a partial payment in August. But since then not a peep.

In the mean time Mira Bingo has become a part of Income Access platform. So since they stopped replying to me I turned to IA for help. I have to stress that Louis from IA was more than willing to help me get paid, but unfortunately with no result. As i suspect he was given the same runaround as me.

So If you are promoting these guys be aware that you might not get paid. The word is they are underfunded, and if they cant pay 4 figures owed, then IMO it speaks volume of their operation and financial solvency. Or they simply have chosen to cheat. Either way be warned.

cheers
    Zuga

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zuga For This Useful Post:

F-L-C (12 January 2012), f1bettings (17 February 2012), grem (30 October 2012), petefader (14 February 2014)

DaveL is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Getting anything out of those Cozy powered sites is a nightmare. Crap reporting and contact, and then when they send you a cheque, there's no mention of where it's come from, what period it covers, etc. Useless.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveL For This Useful Post:

Zuga (12 January 2012)

Thanks

Hi DaveL,

I hear ya loud and clear. And you are right Cozy Games powered sites are very bad at converting players ( with few exceptions ).

The last thing I was told from Louis is that MiraBingo acknowledged what is owed, but not ready to pay the full amount. To which i naturally i cannot agree. I was also told i would be contacted in regards to this, which of course never happened.

basically they buying time hoping I would give up my rightful claims.

cheers
    Zuga

Thanks

Just a quick update,

few weeks ago I was paid 500gbp, which is only a small portion of what Im owed. It is definitely a move in right direction ( though it took them "only" 6 months ), however I aint holding my breath. They are still misleading me and Income Access to which they told i was paid in full.

cheers
    Zuga
    Last edited by Zuga; 17 February 2012 at 3:57 pm. Reason: typo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuga For This Useful Post:

petefader (14 February 2014)

f1bettings is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hoping they pay or if not that other affiliates don't waste their time and traffic with this outfit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to f1bettings For This Useful Post:

Zuga (21 February 2012)

Thanks

Another update:

even though they agreed to pay in monthly installments Im yet to receive payments for April, May and June. And once again they are not replying to my emails.

once a scammer...
    ​LCB Network

Louis - Income Access is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi Nikola

We agree that the delays you have experienced on payments that were promised are unacceptable.

We are going to discuss this internally this week and determine what action we can take. We should have an update for you by no later than next week.

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Louis - Income Access For This Useful Post:

Zuga (29 June 2012)

Thanks

I'm not sure if IA has done anything yet about MiraBingo, but Im still owed the money and they are still ignoring my emails.
    ​LCB Network

GFPC is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

Surprise surprise.. another non paying income access partner!! ching ching!!

http://www.incomeaccess.com/merchant...l.asp?merch=97

Sorry you also have to go through this like many others.

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,686 Posts

I've been a lurker of this forum for quite some time - reading new threads daily. This thread bump compelled me to join.

To the OP, why are you looking at Mira Bingo and Income Access as two separate entities?

If Income Access represents Mira Bingo and you've been dealing with an Income Access rep, then the burden of paying you SHOULD fall with IA - not with the operator.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

GFPC (15 November 2012)

Thanks

It's bit complicated and Ill explain why.

Year and half a go we bought www.bingoreviewer.co.uk and all the affiliate accounts included.
    That means we have legally inherited all the debt claims ( ie commissions owed, to us now ).

The Mira's Bingo debt was from before they joined Income Access and under their old affiliate platform ( which is still operational btw ).

At one point I was contacted by Louis Deering from IA in regards to some other non bingo campaigns and it's when I inquired about MiraBingo and they offered to mediate and help me get paid.

That unfortunately led to nowhere and I did express my concerns in regards IncomeAccess having MiraBingo as their clients. Along the way IA said they going to drop MiraBingo since they werent cooperating and apparently IA themselves had some issues with them as well.

Unfortunately they are still part of IA and to this date my commissions havent been paid.

I did appreciate them trying to mediate, however I do agree that IncomeAccess has their own share of responsibility as they keep working with them and Im looking forward to hear if they plan on doing something about this clip joint.

cheers
    Zuga
    ​LCB Network

Thanks

Interesting that when they went to Income Access, the claim was made that they were on the Virtue Fusion platform but now they're on the Chelbis run Best Bingo Network (BBN). Were they with VF at some point? Have you reached out and contacted Chelbis directly?

Also, they moved at the same time Beacon Bingo & Love Your Bingo moved to IA. Is there a relationship between the three brands (as in same ownership group perhaps)?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

GFPC (15 November 2012)

Thanks

TBH I have no idea if they were with VF before.

And to answer your question I did try to contact Chelbis, through one of my other bingo partners from BBN network, but am yet to hear back.
    ​LCB Network

Thanks

I have a real good contact at Chelbis. Tried to PM you, but my post count isn't quite "there" yet.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Zuga (15 November 2012)

Thanks

What Niko has stated is true. Here are some further details from our perspective.

When he brought the issue to our attention, we made substantial efforts to mediate a dialogue between Latest and Mira bingo so that these outstanding commissions would be paid. We spent countless hours chasing Mira Bingo, drafting emails, speaking to them by phone, and summarizing our communication to Niko.

We were happy to get involved in working towards a resolution due to our close relationship with Niko, even though the commissions earned occurred before Mira Bingo was an Income Access Network client. From our previous conversations it is our understanding that part of the debt was paid to Niko.

Regarding some technical details that were discussed we would like to be clear that there is no relationship between Mira Bingo and Beacon Bingo & Love Your Bingo with the exception that they joined the Income Access Network from Virtue Fusion, when the Virtue Fusion Affiliate Network closed to affiliates.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louis - Income Access For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (15 November 2012), Zuga (16 November 2012)

Thanks

Louis,

Thank you for clarifying whether there was/is any ties between those brands.

Cheers

Thanks

Indeed Louis was instrumental in helping me to get partially paid.

The agreement was that Mira Bingo sends the monthly installments of 500gpb. That was my good will as I could of asked to get paid fully in one lump sum.
    However since April nothing... It really makes you wonder about their financial solvency if they are not able to pay 4 figures... How can other affiliates expect to get paid, not to mention the players and their winnings.

Also im wondering if they are able to pay IncomeAccess fees etc? Perhaps Louis can shed some light on that one.

They still owe me 4 figures, and their debt has slightly increased ( couple hundred quid or so ) due to old referred player deposits. it's suffice to say the traffic has been suspended for almost a year now, but that's their loss.

And like i said my emails are no longer replied to. I tend to email them once a month now as a reminder.

cheers
    Zuga
    ​LCB Network

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuga For This Useful Post:

Anthony (16 November 2012)

Thanks

Zuga, as soon as I get to ten posts without taking the tactic of bumping threads in a spammy fashion, I'll pm you my contact from Chelbis.

Also, regarding Mira Bingo - I am unable to trace them to Virtue Affiliates. Since as far back as 2008, they've been

"100% owned and operated by:

CHELBIS COMPANY LIMITED,
    35 Theklas Lysiotis Str
    Eagle Star House
    Limassol 3030 , Cyprus."

No evidence what so ever of them ever being a member of Virtue Affiliates or on VF network.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Zuga (16 November 2012)

Thanks

Also im wondering if they are able to pay IncomeAccess fees etc?
    Hi Niko

Since Mira Bingo has been inactive (no affiliates are currently generating commissions), we are not generating any fees from Mira Bingo. So I cannot comment whether or not they are able to pay our fees currently as we have not generated any fees for many months.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Louis - Income Access For This Useful Post:

Zuga (19 November 2012)

Thanks

Via Email today:

As part of our network update, we are writing to inform you that we will be closing down the MiraBingo Affiliate Programme in the Income Access Network ffective on Friday, 30 November 2012. As a result, we request that you please take down all your tracking links for this programme at the end of the month as they will become inactive. Any unpaid commissions generated for this program via your Income Access affiliate account will be paid out in full in December.

Additionally, we are happy to inform you that we will soon be adding two exciting new brands to our network offering unique opportunities to you. These are scheduled to launch in December and January respectively. We will send you more details soon.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working closely with you on our other programmes including Benidorm Bingo, Deal or No Deal Bingo, Beacon Bingo, Love Your Bingo, mFortune and Pocket Fruity.

Best regards,
    The Income Access Team

33. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Zuga (20 November 2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast