-
Website Review
Hi Partners!
Take a look at my website if you have some extra time: https://10reviewscasino.co.uk/
Any opinion would be helpful:
- what about design?
- what abot brands promoted?
I would be grateful if you have any ideas on how to make my site more convenient and relevant.
-
I like the clean look of your site and the dark backdrop; it makes all the site elements stand out. I also appreciate that you have most of the content on the homepage under the fold. The page loads quickly and isn’t overwhelming like some others I’ve seen, but the info is still there if the visitor wants to read it.
Your reviews look like they have a lot of good info in them too, but the way they are formatted right now, the text looks kind of squashed together.
-
looks like another cookie cutter are you using this for CPA only?
-
I'm going to try to be polite here, as much as possible and still tell the truth.
You obviously posted it here only for link building. No real effort went into this (don't forget most of us here have many years of experience, it's realyl easy to tell). It's more of a landing page for a PPC campaign (and not a particularly good one at that). It's 2021, these are the kind of websites a real gambling blog needs to build: https://simonsblogpark.com/onlinegam...nline-gambling/ (still needs a revision, I will shorten it, and put more ads in it, but you get the idea). You are lightyears away from something like this, you will never show up in search results with that, even if you spam all the forums. But if it's a landing page, then that's a different story. No offense meant, hopefully you will improve.
-
Pick a topic and focus on it. Going Casino, Slots and even Poker on top of that you will end up with mastering none of them and giving no value to anyone.
Choose what interests you, learn it, see how to help the audience relevant to this niche and then move on.
-
Hello!
Great design and fonts. Great loading speed.
I think you should add 'Contact us' page.
Also start adding the casino reviews and some people would like to get more information before playing.
-
Like the color scheme, stands out and grabs attention! Well done.
-
I think beautiful design and color.
You should add more articles.
-
Very good design and color scheme.
But tedious article on home page. You should add images, focus blocks, maybe tables with games and navigations.