-
Website review,and Hi
Hey folks,
I'm a new member here but been in the business for a while. Just been accepted as a private member and I plan to be as active as I can in the forum.
I plan on applying for the coveted GPWA seal of approval and would like some feedback on my site before doing so.
Sites is: punt365.com
Feel free to be as harsh as you like, you are an experienced bunch so all constructive criticism is more than welcome.
Wish me luck! :pray:
-
Welcome to GPWA. Your site looks great, no harshness to report.
-
Hi Hammertime and welcome to the forums.
The site looks great and is very easy to use!! Top job!
-
Looks good! Stacks of useful content on the homepage.
Good work :)
-
Welcome to the forums.
Great looking site, and like the name also! Good luck with your efforts!
-
well done and welcome to the private member area. good luck with your site. Id also like to exchange links if you would like to.
-
Looks nice, the design is nice, you also have lots of great content. Its a fair site!
-
Hi there!
I would add a eye-catching / column wide (250/250px or 300/250px?) banner to the top of the middle column. Would it be crazy? Left column then? And try not to use same horse pictures all over again ;)
Just my 2 cents.
-J-
-
Morning Hammertime - agree with everyone here that you've got a great looking site.
Could only find one small issue and that was the social media links on the bottom right of your 'Punters Tools' section. The images are broken. The links all still work but in Chrome and IE there's no inviting image to tempt you. Firefox, at least, is smart enough to convert them to text links so they don't look quite so bad.
Keep up the Good Work :)
-
The site looks really nice! Lots of good content there.
One thing I would say is the homepage seems quite long...
Other than that, not too much to report.
Great job
-
Hi Hammertime!
In general I think your site is very good. It has good content and looks profesional. The only comment I have to say is that I miss a Welcome message or a phrase near punt365 that says in few words whats the site about, what I`m gonna find there, I don`t know... A short explanation.
But in resume its very very good.
Regards and welcome!
-
I agree the site looks good. I noticed one thing on your poker page. You have a column that says "logo" but nothing appears. Just looks kinda funny.
-
Hey I just checked out your site! :lightbulb:It looks great, I like the different categories you offer, the you tube link previewing games and that you even have horse racing previews! Not bad at all!:clap:
-
For a newbie your site looks very good. The site is easy to navigate and also easy on the eye.
I agree with one of the previous comments that has been made, your home page is a bit too long. Apart from that job well done so far.
Cass,
www.cassaon-casino.com
-
Many thanks for all your comments guys, appreciate the feedback.