Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marketing Sapper is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
    In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the following URLs will be removed from Google’s search results shortly:
    It`s been 28 days since I got this message and this website is still in Google results. How long it usually takes before they take it down?

canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Usually it's not more than a month or so. Is it down now?

karl2602 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I think it shouldn't affect your rankings though and google will know which site is the original and which is the copied one through time stamps .. still worth reporting but I dont think it should affect SEO efforts. If it was an issue , can u imagine how easy it would be to destroy all your competitors by just copying their site..,

tufty is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karl2602 View Post
    I think it shouldn't affect your rankings though and google will know which site is the original and which is the copied one through time stamps .. still worth reporting but I dont think it should affect SEO efforts. If it was an issue , can u imagine how easy it would be to destroy all your competitors by just copying their site..,
    It does negatively affect rankings and it can destroy sites. Essential to get copied content removed asap. DMCA request to host company often fastest way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12