EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Smile Welcome from Euro Partners!

Welcome to the Euro Partners forum here at GPWA! My name is Amit and you can consider me your “go-to guy” for any questions, concerns or topics you’d like to discuss. I have been working with Euro Partners for over 4 years now and I know this industry inside and out. I am here to assure you that no other e-gaming affiliate program out there can perform or deliver quite like Euro Partners. That’s why we are leading the industry and offering our affiliates more opportunities and tools that yield higher commissions than our competitors.

I am here to be of service to you, to help you and guide you to success! So please let me know what is on your mind.

Amit

pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Welcome aboard EP looking forward working with you in the near future.

Post#2 is spam for the admins just a thought, but I seriously question who is behind this recent onslaught of spam. Any guesses? In any case maybe worth while ejecting this member permanently.

greek39

wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi Amit

How are you doing????

Welcome to GPWA forums you will fidn that guys are a great community.

I am hearing rumours that you guys are hosting a party in Amsterdam????

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by EPDirector View Post
    Welcome to the Euro Partners forum here at GPWA! My name is Amit and you can consider me your “go-to guy” for any questions, concerns or topics you’d like to discuss. I have been working with Euro Partners for over 4 years now and I know this industry inside and out. I am here to assure you that no other e-gaming affiliate program out there can perform or deliver quite like Euro Partners. That’s why we are leading the industry and offering our affiliates more opportunities and tools that yield higher commissions than our competitors.

I am here to be of service to you, to help you and guide you to success! So please let me know what is on your mind.

Amit

TomasA is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Are you still working?

Why, after almost a year and two affiliates manager, you don't answer when I ask (three times last three weeks) for a new affiliates manager and marketing media?
    Why marketing media vanished from statistics?
    Tomas Almiron
    info@gamblerhost.org
    http://www.gamblerhost.org

nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Default no help for weeks

Hi friends from Europartners. I writte you because Im very worried. I sent a lot of e-mails to payment@europartners.com, ilan@europartners.com, soporte@eur..., support@eur..., and nothing. Since 3 weeks I have been sending those e-mails and nobody answer.

I need to have contact with you, I have problems with my earned money, I have problems to enter to the cashier, I need a spanish manager, and so many things that nobody help with. Please I need support.

My affiliate name is elosnos.

Regards

EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi Nico84

I have PM'ed you for more information.
    Please reply and I will take care of everything for you.

Thanks.

Marc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EP VPMarketing For This Useful Post:

GFPC (2 October 2009)

newpbc.com is offline New Member
    Thanks

Im having issues with the cashier requested a new password nothing ever arrives contacted my aff. manager for help he dosent reply contacted payment@europartners.com they told me to speak to aff.manager replied to them and informed he dosent reply they said they will arrange for him to contact me. Its been a week still no word is this the normal way your company does business I may only be a small affiliate but still some acknowledgment somebodys sorting this out for me would be nice