Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vitalbet View Post
    Dear Members of GPWA ,

We strongly apologize about missing to include our T&C on our affiliate program. It was missed in one of the updates. We have made a new update with our T&C visible.
    Our goal here is to create and build strong relationship with both affiliates and GPWA staff in order to proof how serious we are. We aim to provide our affiliates special treatment and tailor our deals individually to provide maximum flexibility for our partners. Will be happy to hear all your critics and thoughts in order to improve and prove our deserved place in the GPWA world.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience our mistake may caused you.

Regards
    The issue of the missing terms was first mentioned on 20 November as far as I can see (not digging to find the original post). Eight days later (and after it is fixed, I might add), you make a post. Waiting eight days to respond or address it does not support your claim of your goal ("create and build strong relationship with both affiliates and GPWA staff in order to proof how serious we are").

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (1 December 2015)

Progger is offline Public Member
    Thanks

VitalBet - Game Over.

Regards

vitalbet is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

We have established strong partner relationship with some of the members here.They find our team helpful and friendly , payments to affiliate's are one of our top priorities. We fully understand our mistake by missing to include the T&C's , but this does not automatically means that we are not serious enough, you can see we are affiliated by Manny Pacquiao which was a very hard step in our development as a brand. Please accept our strong apologies on that , but we promise that anyone participating in our program will be treated well and we will show that we value our partners more than anything.
    Last edited by vitalbet; 29 November 2015 at 4:10 am.

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 Times in 1,277 Posts

5.7 Vitalbet reserves the right to reduce the Affiliate’s Commission/change the Affiliate’s Reward Plan if the Affiliate substantially reduces its efforts to promote Vitalbet.

This term is even worse than 5% terms if you do not promote enough. For example: I can promote VitalBet, build a playerdatabase and than see my lifetime revenueshare deal terminated because VitalBet thinks I "substantially reduced my efforts to promote Vitalbet"...e Affiliate substantially reduces its efforts to promote Vitalbet.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (28 November 2015), Progger (28 November 2015)

Progger is offline Public Member
    Thanks

We have established some real strong partner relationship with some of the members here..
    This Company is a Joke..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    5.7 Vitalbet reserves the right to reduce the Affiliate’s Commission/change the Affiliate’s Reward Plan if the Affiliate substantially reduces its efforts to promote Vitalbet.

This term is even worse than 5% terms if you do not promote enough. For example: I can promote VitalBet, build a playerdatabase and than see my lifetime revenueshare deal terminated because VitalBet thinks I "substantially reduced my efforts to promote Vitalbet"...e Affiliate substantially reduces its efforts to promote Vitalbet.
    It doesn't mean we will reduce the commission for already existing depositors. Affiliates receive commission for the lifetime of the depositing customer with the percentage set at the time of registration. It means that with time if the affiliate reduces the amount of new depositing customers he will get less commission for the new ones.

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 Times in 1,277 Posts

It doesn't mean we will reduce the commission for already existing depositors. Affiliates receive commission for the lifetime of the depositing customer with the percentage set at the time of registration. It means that with time if the affiliate reduces the amount of new depositing customers he will get less commission for the new ones.
    That's not how it's written there. I guess it's better to write this clear in your T&C to avoid discussions about this. For me this term is one of the main reasons to not sign up for your program.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    That's not how it's written there. I guess it's better to write this clear in your T&C to avoid discussions about this. For me this term is one of the main reasons to not sign up for your program.
    Thank you for the advice , we will reconsider having this point.

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,724 Posts

Sorry about the error, when we were going over the terms and putting together the highlights that we feature, afterwards I did not go back and click the link. I usually do and it is my fault I did not in this case, which could have avoided this issue. It won't happen again.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,644 Times in 4,830 Posts

How do you plan on paying US Affiliates minimums of $11?

That would not even cover the average wire fee at most banks and I certainly would not want a wore showing up in those amounts.

Rick
    Universal4

13. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (1 December 2015)

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Sorry about the error, when we were going over the terms and putting together the highlights that we feature, afterwards I did not go back and click the link. I usually do and it is my fault I did not in this case, which could have avoided this issue. It won't happen again.
    No, Anthony!
    Please don't shoulder the blame!
    The quintessence of this issue is, that you must act like a nanny, controlling everything, even the simplest things like a link, obviously to difficult to put it on a program website . Sorry, but some in this industry should check their own passport if they really reached the age of 18.

On 20. November I described the problem in all details:

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    [...] Link to the (affiliate) terms on sign-up page (http://affiliate.vitalbet.com/en-US/Account/Register): http://vitalbet.com/#/static/termsconditions

Player terms!!!
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-v...tml#post802535

8 (in words: EIGHT) days later and 24 (in words: TWENTYFOUR) days after welcome thread opening with accouncement Vitalbet gathered all their strength for a response:

"We strongly apologize about missing to include our T&C on our affiliate program. It was missed in one of the updates. We have made a new update with our T&C visible."

Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-v...tml#post803057

One day later it was not Vitalbet - the sponsor as one might expect - who published the link to the affiliate terms!
    Not a bit of it. it was Rick (https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-v...tml#post803058)!

Now we have a ghost link to the affiliate terms.

===> Affiliate terms: http://affiliate.vitalbet.com/en-US/...sAndConditions

Ghost link!?

Yes, because these superprofessionals from Vitalbet still using the link to the player terms on their affiliate program sign-up website:

===> Affiliate sign-up page: http://affiliate.vitalbet.com/en-US/Account/Register

===> Link to "terms and conditions [in red]" in the sentence "I am over 18 years of age and have read and accepted the general terms and conditions." (still) goes to http://vitalbet.com/#/static/termsconditions = Player terms!

The footer link at the bottom of the page is complete unimportant, because the webmaster will undersign for the content of [red] terms link in the form and this red link is only legally binding.

And all this 1 Month after start of sponsorship!

One nanny obviously is not enough
    From serious business people I know, that they first fix all errors, double check everything and if all is wonderful, then they go online and not conversely. If there is still something that have been overlooked, they response fast.

But this is certainly asking too much.

We webmaster have a right for a correct and serious sign-up form.
    Not weeks later after the program started!
    From the very first moment the program is online.

Anyone disagree?

Leopold

Eddie G is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Trying to view my stats in the affiliate backend ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12