Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Sandra Green is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Question 🤔 What are the best traffic sources for gambling?

    👋🏻 Hey guys! Do you want to have a positive ROI? We think you do!
    Today we want to share with you some traffic sources that work perfectly well for gambling 🚀
    ✔️ APPLICATIONS
    That is, you promote a mobile version of an online casino on FB or Instagram, and the user directly enters an online casino using the application.
    ✔️ PUSHES
    It's one of the best and most inexpensive traffic sources for gambling. The best practice here is not to lie and avoid flashy headlines.
    Click-under and Pop-under
    It is the source that can generate immense traffic, besides, it is one of the cheapest. The only drawback here is a lot of junk traffic.
    ✔️ OWN WEBSITES
    Even though it required too much work, it is worth trying. When using this method, make sure you have good content on your site.
    ✔️ FACEBOOK
    Although FB bans most gambling adverts, you can still maneuver your way through.You can either advertise apps that lead to gambling sites or use several accounts at once.
    ✔️ TELEGRAM
    Here, you can drive traffic from social media platforms,then to the Telegram channel,and finally to the landing page. Or you can purchase posts from owners of reputable channels. This way,your advert will reach a wide range of population, and you may drive quality traffic.

  2. #2
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 561 Times in 391 Posts

    Default

    As affiliate, I do not really appreciate affiliate programs posting "how to bring traffic" or "how to make money as affiliate" type of posts.

    In best scenario, you say nothing and then it's meaningless.

    In every other case, you disclose some information that you gathered from your affiliates traffic, which is not for you to share.


    (no intention to be harsh, it wasn't meant just to you but saw a few of those lately).
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMM For This Useful Post:

    818sfv (15 May 2021), drifter8 (17 May 2021)

  4. #3
    rmeeuwsen's Avatar
    rmeeuwsen is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin US
    Posts
    237
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Green View Post
    It's one of the best and most inexpensive traffic sources for gambling. The best practice here is not to lie and avoid flashy headlines.
    Click-under and Pop-under
    It is the source that can generate immense traffic, besides, it is one of the cheapest. The only drawback here is a lot of junk traffic.

    Does this actually work anymore?
    Play or Promote - Share your links and Earn

  5. #4
    818sfv's Avatar
    818sfv is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    This is the type of junk you'd find on TikTok, someone saying "hey guys ever wanted to get rich promoting gambling?!?! Just do these things and you'll be rich!"
    TheOracle.guru Sports Handicapping and Betting
    CanadianCasinoGambler.ca Online & Physical Canadian Casino Info

  6. #5
    gm2891's Avatar
    gm2891 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    UK/Europe
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 47 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    All she mentioned works really good especially on Facebook with mobile apps. It's a difficult task to trick Facebook nowadays, still, there are guys that manage to make insane amounts of money.
    Regarding all other ways, I won't comment. There are already too many competitors out there.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to gm2891 For This Useful Post:

    rmeeuwsen (15 May 2021)

  8. #6
    rmeeuwsen's Avatar
    rmeeuwsen is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin US
    Posts
    237
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gm2891 View Post
    All she mentioned works really good especially on Facebook with mobile apps. It's a difficult task to trick Facebook nowadays, still, there are guys that manage to make insane amounts of money.
    Regarding all other ways, I won't comment. There are already too many competitors out there.
    Great!

    Mislead the gullible and keep the "money" tips to ourselves (or just lead them astray with false hope and misdirection). As the "three musketeers" said "all for one and one for all" - not?
    Play or Promote - Share your links and Earn

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rmeeuwsen For This Useful Post:

    gm2891 (16 May 2021)

  10. #7
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,757
    Thanks
    2,018
    Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmeeuwsen View Post
    Great!

    Mislead the gullible and keep the "money" tips to ourselves (or just lead them astray with false hope and misdirection). As the "three musketeers" said "all for one and one for all" - not?
    All for one and one or all. Here on the forum few people are posting valuable things and lots of people are lurking.

  11. #8
    Sandra Green is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    We want to continue to share useful information based on our experience. If you have questions or a topic you'd like to learn about, we'd love to discuss it

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra Green For This Useful Post:

    rmeeuwsen (17 May 2021)

  13. #9
    Sandra Green is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    As affiliate, I do not really appreciate affiliate programs posting "how to bring traffic" or "how to make money as affiliate" type of posts.

    In best scenario, you say nothing and then it's meaningless.

    In every other case, you disclose some information that you gathered from your affiliates traffic, which is not for you to share.


    (no intention to be harsh, it wasn't meant just to you but saw a few of those lately).
    Thanks for the comment. I understand your concern, but this information is based on the work of our Media Buy department and we do not disclose our partner statistics.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra Green For This Useful Post:

    MMM (17 May 2021)

  15. #10
    CasinoHome is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Can only agree with my fellows up in here. These kind of post doesn’t belong here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •