Hello GPWA!
Hoping to get a discussion going about the best casino affiliate programs.
Please post a comment with your top 5 online casino affiliate programs to promote.
I'm looking forward to reading the comments...
Thank you.
Printable View
Hello GPWA!
Hoping to get a discussion going about the best casino affiliate programs.
Please post a comment with your top 5 online casino affiliate programs to promote.
I'm looking forward to reading the comments...
Thank you.
Last few years I work with playcash.network
Most reliable for me has been Deckmedia / Total, Gwages group then I have some that actually still generate on very old players like Buffalo Partners. Its hard to trust any affiliate anymore but I feel pretty good with these.
I should also mention Casino Rewards, always seems to supprise me each month with legacy players!
Deck/Total & Mainstreet are two.
hey, which geos you are referring to?
it seems you have legal US brands there, so mainstreet, total, gwages, deck are not relevant and will get you in trouble.
And not related, #edgar, Mainstreet really convert for you?
Not the first time I’ve heard positive reviews about playcash .network but I haven’t checked it myself.
My top 5 online casino affiliate programs:
- MoonPartners
- V.Partners
- 247Partners
- 7StarsPartners
- Campeon Affiliates
These programs have proven to be successful with quality conversions and reliable support.
They are no russian as I know. And they haven't binary options. I'm sure this is a mistake
Worked for an affiliate a few years ago and remember the most revenue came from Deckmedia, King Billy and Come On
What middle man are you comparing with?
I haven’t encountered this but I’ve heard it several times. So I wanted to get a little more information from practitioners
Affiliate Edge
Mainstreet Affiliates
Total Affiliates / Deckmedia Affiliates
Jacked Affiliates
bet365
1xbet
Betano
Palmsbet
JoinAff
Many other were good during the years, but at some point disappeared, stopped paying or just turned from aff program to aff site :)
this question pretty much depends on the geos, but overall I would say:
bet365
1xbet
Live Partners
Playamo
V Partners
22bet
my choice:
bet365
alfaleads
advertise
1win