Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hristov View Post
    liars!!!! You closed accounts!! You did not pay anything!!!
    That is hardly going to help you is it now?

I find James an excellent Affiliate Manager and its not often i use that term and in my experience with James and the rest of the staff at bet365 that i have had dealings with as a very honest and transparanet group of people.

I would recommend James personally and bet365 as a whole to any affiliate, they respond to my enquiries very quickly and have been and continue to be very very helpful.

hristov provide James with the information he requests and give them a chance to investigate before calling them liars in public.
    Arthritis Care

To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Thanks

liars!!!! You closed accounts!! You did not pay anything!!!
    Now that's a post with a lot of info... Before calling someone a liar publicly you should have some proof.

James_W is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz View Post
    Now that's a post with a lot of info... Before calling someone a liar publicly you should have some proof.
    It's ok, I have spoken with hristrov in private. Really nice guy, we had a friendly conversation and have sorted the issue, proof of the issue has been confirmed by him. There has been a breakdown in communication at our end unfortunately and it has led to some issues, but I believe we are both satisfied that we are all ok with one another now.

Best

James

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betpartners View Post
    That is hardly going to help you is it now?

I find James an excellent Affiliate Manager and its not often i use that term and in my experience with James and the rest of the staff at bet365 that i have had dealings with as a very honest and transparanet group of people.

I would recommend James personally and bet365 as a whole to any affiliate, they respond to my enquiries very quickly and have been and continue to be very very helpful.

hristov provide James with the information he requests and give them a chance to investigate before calling them liars in public.
    Thanks for this, its nice to hear!

hristov encountered some confusion by liasing with a bulgarian customer service representative that is not supposed to advise affiliates due to queries to the support inbox being missed due to the translation lead times.

This has led to frustration hence the posts that have been made.

I wasn't involved in it but have been sent the related correspondance, and have taken responsibility for this problem.

During our chat hristrov was a very nice guy to talk to, and as mentioned in it, personal apologies to him for having had a bad experience. I will sort this out internally as I have mentioned.

It's all sorted now with hristrov and I, and I have asked him to contact me personally going forward if he wishes to do so

The sun is shining here, lets all have a nice chilled weekend.

vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Wow, you resolved the issue quickly. Congrats!

Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James_W View Post
    Thanks for this, its nice to hear!

hristov encountered some confusion by liasing with a bulgarian customer service representative that is not supposed to advise affiliates due to queries to the support inbox being missed due to the translation lead times.

This has led to frustration hence the posts that have been made.

I wasn't involved in it but have been sent the related correspondance, and have taken responsibility for this problem.

During our chat hristrov was a very nice guy to talk to, and as mentioned in it, personal apologies to him for having had a bad experience. I will sort this out internally as I have mentioned.

It's all sorted now with hristrov and I, and I have asked him to contact me personally going forward if he wishes to do so

The sun is shining here, lets all have a nice chilled weekend.
    Exactly as i thought would happen, knew you would handle any misunderstandings
    Arthritis Care

To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Thanks

I also thought that everything is ok, and may be I have some fault as well, but....
    The fact that I was lied is fact.
    Before I mad my registration there I asked them: Is there any limits for withdrawing of the commission, because I know that there is a limits on most of the websites.
    The answer was, no we don't have such limits, your commission will be paid on next month 10-17, no mater what sum is.
    OK
    Next: I wrote the T&C after talk with James and saw the limits!
    ok, it is my fault may be?

But there is one more fact.
    In the correspondence that I have via email, no one says that there are limits. They said the the commission of 15,38 Euro was paid to me on 15.03, so this is proof that my talk with them is true.
    First - I can not find data for such transaction in my account history.
    Second - this mean that it is as we talked, no limits

and in there last email, there is explanation of why they have paid me commission of 15,38 EURO and it is not 51,28 BGN(LEVA) as I see it on the partners site.

their example:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they said that 51,28 LEVA are the net revenue, which is not a true - the revenue for February is 200 LEVA

so... - they count

"51,28 LEVA x 30%=15,38 EURO" !!!!!!!!!!!! - funny

(1 EURO=1,95 LEVA)

I can't believe it.

Sorry James, you are a nice guy, but the company ---------------------------------

Thanks

I also thought that everything is ok, and may be I have some fault as well, but....
    The fact that I was lied is fact.
    Before I mad my registration there I asked them: Is there any limits for withdrawing of the commission, because I know that there is a limits on most of the websites.
    The answer was, no we don't have such limits, your commission will be paid on next month 10-17, no mater what sum is.
    OK
    Next: I wrote the T&C after talk with James and saw the limits!
    ok, it is my fault may be?

But there is one more fact.
    In the correspondence that I have via email, no one says that there are limits. They said the the commission of 15,38 Euro was paid to me on 15.03, so this is proof that my talk with them is true.
    First - I can not find data for such transaction in my account history.
    Second - this mean that it is as we talked, no limits

and in there last email, there is explanation of why they have paid me commission of 15,38 EURO and it is not 51,28 BGN(LEVA) as I see it on the partners site.

their example:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they said that 51,28 LEVA are the net revenue, which is not a true - the revenue for February is 200 LEVA

so... - they count

(1 EURO=1,95 LEVA)

I can't believe it.

Sorry James, you are a nice guy, but the company ---------------------------------
    Good Morning Hristrov,

Shall we get on a chat and discuss this further this morning in private?

I am online now give me a shout when you have a moment as I now feel as though this isn't resolved as I previously thought...

Best

James

Thanks

what you think about this?

Thanks

what you think about this?
    Hi,

Your currency is set to Euros on your account. During the month of February, you sent us 2 sign ups and 2 new depositing players.

The total net revenue for february is 51.28 euros. As a GM affiliate your account is managed by our agency, and they are responsible for paying you 30% of the total net revenue.

30% of the 51.28 euros is 15.38 euros. This would be what you would receive were there no payment terms. However, with the terms and conditions requiring you to send a minimum of 5 players for your first ever payment (which must be minimum 50 euros), you would need to send 3 more players and generate another 117 euros.

This would take your total net revenue in euros to 168.28, and mean you had built up 50.48 euros in commissions payable.

My thoughts on the above with regard to Leva and payments would be to apologise for the misunderstandings you have experienced and seek to help you find a solution with which you are fully satisfied.

Let me know your thoughts, as mentioned, I am online now.

Best

James

Thanks

my account was in LEVA!!!!!!
    at the moment I see my account again is blocked, so may be next time when I login it will be in EURO.

"30% of the 51.28 euros is 15.38 euros. This would be what you would receive were there no payment terms. However, with the terms and conditions requiring you to send a minimum of 5 players for your first ever payment (which must be minimum 50 euros), you would need to send 3 more players and generate another 117 euros."

Why your colleagues are saying the sum of 15.38 euros was paid?
    From all this I will not receive anything, I just loose my time, but I want to prevent other people from joining the Affiliate Program of bet365.
    Because, someone is made a mistake and this is not me, I was lied. I bring you some small revenue with the hope that i will receive some part of it, but I received nothing.

Will I receive my commission?

Thanks

my account was in LEVA!!!!!!
    at the moment I see my account again is blocked, so may be next time when I login it will be in EURO.

"30% of the 51.28 euros is 15.38 euros. This would be what you would receive were there no payment terms. However, with the terms and conditions requiring you to send a minimum of 5 players for your first ever payment (which must be minimum 50 euros), you would need to send 3 more players and generate another 117 euros."

Why your colleagues are saying the sum of 15.38 euros was paid?
    From all this I will not receive anything, I just loose my time, but I want to prevent other people from joining the Affiliate Program of bet365.
    Because, someone is made a mistake and this is not me, I was lied. I bring you some small revenue with the hope that i will receive some part of it, but I received nothing.

Will I receive my commission?
    When specifying you are from a country such as Bulgaria, on step 3 of the applications process, you are only able to choose EURO as your currency. I am now going to send you screenshots to confirm this. Perhaps your player account was in LEVA, but your affiliate account wouldn't be.

With regard to your 15.38 euros commission, I'll need to talk to my colleague about this tomorrow on his return. Alternatively send me the username for you PLAYER account and I'll find out for you today.

I have already accepted responsibility for sorting this out for you, and your last words on this in our chat were to 'leave it' before we went on to discuss other things. I am now reopening this issue for you let me know the player account username and I will find out what we can do about the 15.38 euros or discuss with my colleague tomorrow (who hasn't been in since this was picked up friday morning).

If you do send player account username, send to me in an email please...

Best

James

Thanks

I have forgot this issue, but I start to receive emails with these explanations and reopened the issue.

Thanks

I have forgot this issue, but I start to receive emails with these explanations and reopened the issue.
    Thats fine, just answering what I have seen as new on the forum about this today. We will need to resolve this to your satisfaction, I don't want this be ongoing for days.

Please send me the player account username you have. I am going to send that, along with your affiliate username, to the finance department.

I am going to request a full breakdown of the financial activity on both accounts, and I will go through this and send across to you for your perusal.

Your input into this task will be just to send me your player account username I will do the rest.

Best

James

Thanks

James, I really appreciate your assistance in this case, but it is not your fault. If other guys from your company or the agency that is responsible were like you, probably this issue would not exist.
    What I mean? The communication is missing!!!

Thanks

James, I really appreciate your assistance in this case, but it is not your fault. If other guys from your company or the agency that is responsible were like you, probably this issue would not exist.
    What I mean? The communication is missing!!!
    It's fine, we are all representative of the bet365 Affiliate brand and therefore must share responsibility for any eventualities resulting from issues, regardless of the person with which you originally liaised.

As you haven't sent me the player username (this would be the betting account your funds were paid into) I will chat to my colleague tomorrow.

So I will reply to you privately on this tomorrow.

Best

James

Thanks

It's become very funny now. And the fact that BET365 are liars is true..

James wrote:
    "1. For February as mentioned you generated 15.38 in commissions. This was converted into 30.08 BGN and transferred into your betting account on the 11/03/10. You have since used this to bet with."

Affiliate support wrote:
    "Although you have not reached the 60 Euro minimum we did transfered you your 51,28 euros for February.

Regards,
    Affiliates Support "

First they lied me in the chat, and now the lie continue.

And from all this, I will not receive my commission , because it is a big company and for them 25 euro is a problem !!!

Thanks

It's become very funny now. And the fact that BET365 are liars is true..

James wrote:
    "1. For February as mentioned you generated 15.38 in commissions. This was converted into 30.08 BGN and transferred into your betting account on the 11/03/10. You have since used this to bet with."

Affiliate support wrote:
    "Although you have not reached the 60 Euro minimum we did transfered you your 51,28 euros for February.

Regards,
    Affiliates Support "

First they lied me in the chat, and now the lie continue.

And from all this, I will not receive my commission , because it is a big company and for them 25 euro is a problem !!!

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJAMESW%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJAMESW%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJAMESW%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <wontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <wontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <wontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <mathPr> <mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-formatther; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-fontinor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-typeersonal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:black; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; text-underline:none; text-decoration:none; text-line-through:none;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-fontinor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-fontinor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-fontinor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-fontinor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->Thanks Hristrov,

I've already been to finance and seen all of the backend evidence on this. Also, the email you sent me from us when I requested evidence stated:

Hi,

You have already been paid your commission of 30.08 BGN and you have since placed bets with this.

Regards,

Nigel

Any email you have been sent regarding 51.28 euros is incorrect, this is the total net revenue for February, the commission of which is 15.38 euros, which is 30.08 BGNI am going to talk to the Bulgarian Country manager and see if they made a mistake by giving you the total net revenue figure and not the commission, or if you could forward me the email that would be highly beneficial. Affiliates are paid a 30% commission of the total net revenue and not the entire total net revenue figure.

With regard to calling us liars, please could you kindly refrain from doing so, especially given the fact you have omitted the second point from my email sent to you yesterday which out of respect I emailed to you in private.

I have just discussed this entire issue with Finance and have been shown all of the backend data, showing that both points are correct, you were paid 30.08 BGN on the 11th, and you did commit a serious breach of ts and cs as mentioned in point 2 of my email yesterday, inducive in your account suspension.

Also, where has the 25 euro figure come from?

I'm not going to discuss this matter any further on here regardless of any further slanderous posts, but you are welcome to a phone discussion to clear things up further. My number is in my signature.

Thanks

James

Thanks

Here is the second part from your email James:

"2. Out of your two depositing players, one is a self referral which is againast the t's and c's of affiliation with bet365, and many other operators. This led to your account suspension. "

Now I will comment it.
    I have asked your colleagues: Can I register my own account via partners link of my own partners code, and will I receive commission from my personal account too?

The answer:
    Yes, no problem. It is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a lie?

"5.4 Повтаряне на сметки и Само-препоръчване
    Вие не трябва да откривате повече от една партньорска сметка без нашето предварително писмено съгласие. В такъв случай не бихте получили комисионна за Вашата собствена или свързана сметка за bet365 спорт, казино, покер, игри и бинго. Тази програма е предназначена само за професионални уебсайт издатели."

Here is written, that I can not open more than one Affiliate Account. If I register more than one Affiliate Accounts, I will don't have a right of commission from my personal account.

I had only one Affiliate Account, so i have a right of commission from my personal account.

You can ask your Bulgarian colleagues to translate the term.

You have a big problems with your Affiliate agency, support and so on.

I am trying to help you, because no one will want to join such confused Affiliate Program.

Leave my commission.

BTW, i still did not receive any proof that the commission was paid.

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,187 Times in 1,993 Posts

Good effort to try and sort this out James!

But this is probably a prime example of why programs don't actually see having thousands of small affiliates as a useful sales line. It's just far too much hassle and noise. The costs of maintenence are too high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12