winyourbentley is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Win Your Bentley Lottery

Guys,

Let me introduce myself and rather my page launched a couple of weeks ago.

My name is Giovanni and I'm from Italy. I'm quite new on the gambling market regarding effective operation, but know a bit more from my previous studies and private research. I have studied this rapid growing online "nieche" for 2 years at university of Budapest and decided to make my studies alive. Tried to make something a little bit new and different from others on the web. This is how I got to the idea of my first page www.WinYourBentley.com. -- Sorry if it counts for an ad - I'll then delete.
    So, I gathered all my knowledge and together with one of my friends I made the page. Proper company background, knowledge-base and enthusiasm ended up in launching the site on 1st June. Unfortunately or not, but we always detect some room for development. We are now planning to update some text and insert new payment processing, plus little bit restructure the open page for e.g.

Anyway, I'm happy with our achievements so far but now looking for real professionals and their thoughts on my site. Plus, I'd like to much more emphasize my page on targeted gambling sites, in front of targeted gambling audience. Although it is not the correct place to quote but I take the opportunity and tell if any of You Guys is willing to cooperate in exchanged marketing (text/banner exchange) or affiliate program with us, we welcome any and all of You and your quotations. We're going to display your ads on a separate page dedicated to our Partners.

I'm more than happy to be here and looking forward to your replies or PMs in case You desire cooperation. Also welcome any corresponding mails at webmaster/at/winyourbentley/dot/com.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay both here and at my site!

Cheers,

Giovanni
    Last edited by winyourbentley; 25 June 2006 at 2:31 am.