-
Wordpress help?
Hi and sorry for making this third consecutive thread. I'm making my first Worpress site and I used some template already made. This is the template http://wpcasinothemes.com/demo/ . I already change must of the things except the footer I will no eliminate the links of the designers because this is not my template but I want to add my site the copyright. But when I try to edit the code of the footer.php the code that appears is a lot of strange codes. And when I added the website defender its says that the code is suspicious. Please any advice will be helpful.
-
without looking into the template in more detail, there is probably a code in there which ensures the footer links remain in tact and if changed the template will not work. hence it shows up as a suspicious code. You can remove it if you know a little php....alternatively find the include file which it references....copy the code from the footer.....ie the links, hit control F and find the matching code...then amend both to what you want...however they will have to be exactly the same or the template will not work.
-
The thing that I don't understand is that the code that appears in the footer file is like this Pz48L2Q0dj48L2Q0dj48L2Q0dj48L2Q0dj4NCjxkNHYgNGQ9Im YyMnQ1ciIgPg0KCQlBbGwgcjRnaHRzIHI1czVydjVkLiBDMnB5 cjRnaHQgJmMycHk7IDw/cGhwIDVjaDIgZ21kMXQ1KF9fKCdZJykpOyA/PiA8P3BocCBibDJnNG5mMignbjFtNScpOyA/PgkJPGJyIC8+DQoNCgkJRDVzNGduIGJ5IDwxIGhyNWY9Imh0dH A6Ly93d3cuYzFzNG4xdDJyLmMybS9wMms1ci1iMm4zcy1jMmQ1 cy5waHAiPlAyazVyIEIybjNzIEMyZDVzPC8xPiA6OiANCgkJSW 4gQzJsbDFiMnIxdDQybiB3NHRoIA0KCQk8MSBocjVmPSJodHRw Oi8vd3d3LmMxczRuMXQyci5jMm0vZnI1NW0ybjV5LnBocCI+Tj IgRDVwMnM0dCBQMms1cjwvMT4NCgkJLCA8MSBocjVmPSJodHRw Oi8vd3d3LmMxczRuMXQyci5jMm0vczR0bmcyLnBocCI+UzR0ID FuZCBHMiBQMms1cjwvMT4sDQoJCSA8MSBocjVmPSJodHRwOi8v d3d3LmMxczRuMXQyci5jMm0vcDJrNXItMmRkcy1jMWxjM2wxdD JyLnBocCI+UDJrNXIgT2RkcyBDMWxjM2wxdDJyPC8xPg0KCQkN Cgk8L2Q0dj4NCg0KPC9iMmR5Pg0KPC9odG1sPg=='
-
it has been encrypted to make it harder to remove the links....message me what you want goin where and where you got the template from and i'll take a look.
-
all's good in the hood....should be sorted...
-