When I saw the bands that Peter postedI figured it wouldn't be too hard to give up bands beginning with A :)Quote:
Abba, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alanis Morrissette, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne
Printable View
When I saw the bands that Peter postedI figured it wouldn't be too hard to give up bands beginning with A :)Quote:
Abba, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alanis Morrissette, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne
HaHa, Actually my hubby quite likes ABBA so we tend to have them thrashing out in our house quite often :)Quote:
Seeing as I'm in an office full of Swedes, they'd be very upset if they saw the first band you mentioned!
Abba visits you too??Quote:
HaHa, Actually my hubby quite likes ABBA so we tend to have them thrashing out in our house quite often
Dang I need to come on over then.....
Rick
Universal4
Like most ladies here- i will give up chocolate.
BUT, like Marit said, I need someone to enforce it :fryingpan:
Welcome Andrew!