I just cannot believe that no one remembered Anthony's birthday!
So, I guess it's up to me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERIFF ANTHONY!
And even though I don't get to the forums much, THANK YOU for all your work!
Printable View
I just cannot believe that no one remembered Anthony's birthday!
So, I guess it's up to me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERIFF ANTHONY!
And even though I don't get to the forums much, THANK YOU for all your work!
Happy birthday Anthony!
Have a great day Anthony and thanks for everything you do to make the affiliate world a better place!
Anthony may you have a great day and have many more birthdays .
My apologies as well for not noticing...
Happy B Day Anthony... have a great day man.
Hope we get to chat on the phone sometime soon again and have a few laughs :-)
Happy birthday! :birthday:
Oops that's no good! Happy birthday Anthony and thanks for everything you do. :birthdaycake:
Happy Birthday Anthony.
Thank you guys!
OMG, I feel like such an ass!!!!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...08/cake2-1.gif
Happy Birthday Sheriff Anthony!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...lines511-1.gif
I wish you many, many more
for your a man i adore
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...lines511-1.gif
Funny, smart and oh so strong
we need to get together and share a bong!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...lines511-1.gif
Being a sheriff at this village of nuts
Requires you to once in a while to kick some butts
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...lines511-1.gif
Your spankings are firm,but never severe
And as your deputy I need the most spankings here!
I love ya dear and wish you the very best Bday ever
Just wish i could of thought up a poem that was more clever!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...lines511-1.gif
Love
Deputy Giggles
Unforgivable... absolutely unforgivable - We should all soundly bash ourselves :no:
:birthday: Happy Birthday Anthony :birthday:
:birthdaycake:
Wish you all the best
Happy Birthday
Rick
Universal4
Well if there was a post or a list with everyone's birthday would be much easier :), like imdb.com has done.
Even with a day late :) Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good time. Michael Jackson was also born on August 29th.
Happy Birthday Anthony!!
I honestly don't think we could do this without you. You have recovered so much for affiliates and I for one REALLY appreciate it!! It's endless and sometimes thankless and we probably don't know the half of it. But it doesn't go unnoticed. :hug:
Enjoy the day. You deserve it!
:birthday::birthdaycake::birthday:
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Anthony! Hope you have an amazing day!
Just wanted to add that giggles poem was awesome!
Happy Birthday Sheriff! I hope you enjoyed your b-day :)
Happy Birthday Anthony! Hope you have a great one.
Giggles you are the best! Thank you and your poem was quite clever :hug:
No worries, I even forget to look at the bottom of the forum to see who's birthday it is.
Yes Michael Jackson and I share the same b-day. :partydancer:
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, I do appreciate it! :cheers:
I had a good birthday yesterday, my daughter made me cupcakes for my party, and they were actually good!
I did remember and posted on your FB wall, but Happy Birthday again!
As I already said to you before, drinks and "dancers" are on me in Barca ;)
Glad to hear you had a nice end to your hard working day!
I still think Michael should have given you the day off ;)