-
WTS Poker Websites
Hi everyone!
I'm looking to sell PokerPepper.com and The-Poker-Connection.com
I stopped a long time to develop these sites and I just want to sell them.
As you can see my idea for the PokerPepper.com was placement of the chat dialogue between different poker players. Maybe someone will continue to develop this idea.
Site - PokerPepper.com
Age - 4 year +
<acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym> 3
Statistics from Google Analytics for this site.
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/InvalidImage.gif
Site - The-Poker-Connection.com
Age - 3 year +
<acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym> 0
I have not used Google Analytics for this site. But I used Statcounter.
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/InvalidImage.gif
I think that these sites are suitable for selling links. Because I get a lot of email messages to the purchase links on these sites. Or if you'll develop <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">seo</acronym> and link building, then there will be progress for the growth of traffic.
I will only sell these sites together.
Can you please offer me a price, because I do not know the cost?
I would like to sell these two sites for $900 (New price is $700). But if it is expensive or cheap then let me know and we can discuss the price.
-
New price is $500 for PokerPepper.com and The-Poker-Connection.com
-
Hello.
I would like to receive information about the domains
How much money do you want for each site?
Can you send me a private message?
Let me know please.
Best regards
Guy