123pame.net is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default www.bewinners.com problem

Hello to everybody.

I will get to the point of my problem right away.
    I was an affiliate with BEWINNERS (Bwin and Betoto).
    Mostly I was working with betoto as most of my clients were already registered to BETOTO.
    At some point Bewinners stopped providing banners for BWIN and BWIN moved to other website. (I think bwinpartyparnters).
    So I was getting banners and affiliate material just for betoto.
    During last year BETOTO was blocked in GREEK ip (Due to the new greek law about gambling).
    My funds in the affiliate was BELOW the limit of payout so I mailed them to ask them what shoudl I do.
    I got no answer for 1 month and after approx 30! e-mails and 1 registered mail (by post) I finaly got a replay saying that I the funds cannot be withrwawned as thy are below limit of payout and I can promote BETOTO to customers outside greece.
    That was hard for me (as the 99% is greek in my website) but It was only fair since it was not BETOTO's fault.
    After a few months BETOTO annouced that it will no longer provide services.
    From that time I contacted by email betoto about 20 times to pay me my affiliates since they are closing and they didnt even answered.
    From the form on their website (at contact) the mail wont even deliver (Bewinners is currently down). and mails are not beeing responed at all!

Of course I have ALL the proper screenshots (mailing them , the funds in my account , the consistant ERROR message I receive when I try to use their webform) etc..
    What should I do?

Thank you

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 1,893 Posts

Well, my advice will be probably offensive, but since their treshold is somewhere lower than 50 Euros and Belosers are complete crap, my advice is to forget about them and move on. If you can write 20 emails urging some problem, I think you can make much more money at Odesk or something like that.

Even after they stole from everyone I was promised so many things... I even signed confidentality letter (took me 2 days of my life and complete waiste -> affiliate manager stopped to communicate), so I can not say everything, but the company is in total chaos. Their transition of French sites bwinpartypartners.fr had to be done until WC 2014, but was finished with 6 months delay. Transition of bwin.it had to be done in June, but has not even started. They just changed creatives without letting anyone know. They forced me to register for bwin.es separately, but yet it is possible to track ES bettors under the account that originated at bewinners, so all my income that was counted in bulk so I reached higher revenue share is now split.

Take it as lesson and move on. Success is about accurate counting when it pays off to give up.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Thanks

Yes thats my opinion on their affiliate website but also their website (BWIN) where there was non a few times that a BET has been canceled or lost eventhough it won (Last example my ben on Macedonia vs Luxemburg where I placed a bet for anyteam to be behind at score and then WIN and that happend of course (from 1-2 to 3-2) though they admit it was wrongly stated by their side (They wanted to write First to score and lose) they kept my bet as a LOST one. (and the definition of the bet on their games slightly changed but nevertheless is not writtet to score first and lose)

Bwin and betoto once was a BIG company.. after this this even if I will create a bookmaker and an affiliate service would be better!
    So yes i will do as you say.. forget about them and move on! Just wanted to know if Leggaly (since the money in there are earned) I can get them

Thank you

Thanks

The problem was resolved and the money was sent to my account.

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 Times in 760 Posts

I'm glad you got your money after two months. But I advise anyone who's reading this to still stay away from Bewinners and Bwin as they're crooks of the worst kind. They steal big, they steal small. It's their general mode of operation. Stay away.

Thanks

Hello.
    Can I please ask any administrator to DELETE my account and if possible delete my comments?
    My webpage is not affiliated in anyway with any company and I would not like to have my website/username in such a website

Thank you in advance.