View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with your main site's page experience score?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm fully satisfied and don't have any more work planned.

1 20.00%
  • I'm not fully satisfied, but don't have any plans to do more over the near term.

0 0%
  • I'm not fully satisfied, and will do more work as a low priority over the near term.

2 40.00%
  • I'm not fully satisfied, and will do more work as a medium priority over the near term.

0 0%
  • I'm not fully satisfied, and will do more work as a high priority over the near term.

2 40.00%
  • Something else (Please explain in a post).

0 0%
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 Times in 1,829 Posts

Question Are you satisfied with your main site's page experience score?

Google began rolling out the page experience update a couple months ago and indicated the initial rollout would be completed this month. And this week we are featuring the GPWA Times Magazine article on the page experience update published in the last issue of the magazine in the following post:

GPWA Times Magazine: Google Page Experience

I'm sure many webmaster have completed all of their planned changes around the Google page experience update, and I'm sure many still have more work they want to accomplish on that front.

For sites with significant traffic, Google Search Console provides good information about how well it views a site is doing in the Page Experience Report. Knowing what you have and have not done, and taking into account feedback from the Page Experience Report, what is the current view of your site from a page experience perspective?

And, if your site is not yet where you think it should be, is more work on page experience a high, medium, or low priority for you?

Michael

gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

We not really satisfied for now but currently we are trying to improve it.