There is an intangible value in meeting business colleagues and associates face to face and or in social settings that you don't get digitally. But I also happen to be a party and travel animal, so naturally I favor conferences. :cowboy:
Printable View
There is an intangible value in meeting business colleagues and associates face to face and or in social settings that you don't get digitally. But I also happen to be a party and travel animal, so naturally I favor conferences. :cowboy:
Coming to LAC but this year I'll also pay a visit to ICE as well after 2 years I haven't visited the event
I hate to say it, but I agree with Re..........Reeeaw..............Reneeeeeeeuuuughhh h..........Re nee.
Nothing beats the face to face and drinks or food out and about, getting to know about the affiliates, things in common, things you didn't know. All helps build a strong business partnership in my eyes. But if they don't like you, you've got issues.
Agree 100% with both Martyn and Renee here, one of the first bits of advice we where given was built a face to face to relationship with the brands you work with.
Getting to know people in person is far better than via email, we are by no means a big affiliate but think in the times we are operating in with regulations etc having brands being able to put a face to your website definately works in your favour.
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Same, the affiliates I've met in person seem to stand out as well.
That's not to say I haven't made good friends with affiliates through email and phone calls too, but when going through the reports and you see the name of affiliates you've met in person you can immediately put a face to the name.
I made a day of it yesterday, driving up early doors and getting back 11pm last night. Missed it last year. I always like to attend ICE, swerving LAC yet again. Hopefully can do Amsterdam later in the year though. One day in London is enough for me.
Anyhow, good day was had. Produced a walkthrough video and also got some footage of the Meister Meet.
You can read my write up and watch the video here ( shameless plug ;) ) - https://www.onlinecasinoreviewer.com...r-london-2019/
Was good to see everyone, even Martyn.
Finally got to have those beers with DanHorvat too. Or should I say "Rick from Boston"?
"Nicole from Paris" says hi XD
Hope everyone got home safe.
Our team attended LAC, such a great experience for us!