Hi, two clients have contacted our law firm about this matter, and so far it seems that the way Bet365 is handling it might not be entirely proper.
Printable View
Hi, two clients have contacted our law firm about this matter, and so far it seems that the way Bet365 is handling it might not be entirely proper.
We are over 20, the goal is to see how we will legally deal with the issue, the more we are, the better we will face the battle!
We are collecting evidence to proceed with legal action
Come to the Telegram group!
Thank you for the invitation to the Telegram group, but I’m a lawyer and, by law, I’m bound by attorney–client confidentiality. Moreover, each case differs significantly and requires a detailed individual assessment, even if it may seem that they are “the same” because you’re facing a similar outcome.
First and foremost, I strongly recommend that you thoroughly archive all data currently available in the Bet365 interface while it is still accessible. Do so in a way that allows you to clearly prove when and how the screenshots or records were created. This applies to virtually everyone; however, as we have seen with clients who have contacted me as their attorney, the individual cases differ significantly from a legal standpoint and are likely to lead to very complex litigation.
Hello everyone,
We’ve been proud partners of bet365 for many years. Many of us have worked hard to promote their brand long before it became a global giant — helping build the reputation and trust that made it the No.1 betting company worldwide.
For years, bet365 Partners has been a model of reliability. Payments were always on time, communication was professional, and the partnership was based on mutual respect. However, since September 2025, things have changed dramatically.
Without prior warning or individual notice, payments to several long-standing partners have stopped. Dashboard data has frozen since October 2nd, and we’ve received no clear explanation. This is particularly shocking because our affiliate agreements were signed as lifetime revenue share contracts — a term that was confirmed in writing at the time of joining.
We understand that programs evolve and policies are updated, but lifetime agreements should be honoured, especially for partners who have contributed to the long-term success of the brand. Terminating revenue or removing tracking retroactively is not only unethical, it undermines years of trust and collaboration.
We are not here to attack or defame anyone. We’re here to seek transparency, accountability, and fairness.
If there are internal reasons for this change, we kindly ask the Bet365 Partners team to communicate openly and restore confidence in what used to be the most trusted affiliate program in the industry.
Respectfully,
A group of long-term bet365 affiliates
While everyone here broadly sympathises with your appeal, we have handled a number of similar disputes in the past (as counsel, not as parties), and the lack of communication is, in such cases, entirely standard. The idea that Bet365 would simply decide to change its communication strategy after taking such a significant and deliberate step is, frankly, quite naive.
In all my years of practice, I have never seen anyone take such a step — typically one that has been planned for a long time — and then suddenly say, “perhaps that wasn’t the right decision.”
And based on what I’ve seen from the individuals who have contacted us in relation to this matter, I doubt I will see such an epiphany here either. It will almost certainly end up in litigation — which is, after all, our line of work: defending our clients rights. I am not complaining; I am merely stating this as a matter of professional experience.
The irony that this looks likely to drag out, has the potential to gain significant media attention, and could well have a far greater impact on a future sale than just paying affiliates what they were promised the whole time.
No going back now I'd imagine, but there will be affiliates earning significant amounts each month who won't take this lightly.
The people I feel most sorry for are the account managers at Bet365. They are good people, who are being told to enact a policy they likely don't agree with, go back on promises they have made, and down the line after the sale are likely to lose their jobs anyway. What a mess.
Hello everyone. After the fateful day of October 2nd, I decided together with the law firm with which I have a contract to see what to do. I sent all the data and started the analysis. This was quite complicated to do due to the multitude of issues at the edge of the law imposed by bet365 and accepted with no other option than to give up the collaboration by the affiliates. Even payments made through other entities, Malta or Gibraltar, also constitute scams designed to make legal action against them more difficult. I am now talking about an inactive account and about their commitment when I was forced, like other affiliates, to become inactive and delete all their promotion, all banners and any material from my sites, thus helping them not to be fined a lot of money by the authorities of several states. Bet365 were very clear then to give up promoting them and did not give us any option other than either giving up the collaboration or accepting, in writing with a confirmation email. The point is that they said then that we have permanent access to the dashboard and to the earnings generated by the people we brought. Although bet365 have a legal department that took into account that it would be very difficult to sue them, you basically need a lawyer from your country as an affiliate, then a lawyer from the UK then a lawyer from their backdoor country, Malta or Gibraltar. So the costs are high... but the chances are 50-50... Their shares and trust share decrease... If they were able to do this with the partners who brought them and are even bringing them income this month, the proof is the statistics in the dashboard, then at any time they can stop the players' earnings, so the issue of trust is not only with the affiliates. The key is to make our action against them go as viral as possible, David vs Goliad...
Yes, I completely agree that the matter is very complex. That’s why I’ve been pointing out that while I understand some people are forming “groups” and joining forces, each case still requires careful individual assessment. The matters our clients have brought to us may look similar on the surface, but they are fundamentally different at their core.
Of course, everything is further complicated by the cross-border aspects and the variety of legal systems involved — we are registered as lawyers in the Czech Republic, Malta, and the UK, and our registration in Cyprus is in progress. The differences and comparisons between these jurisdictions are enormous. But we have confidence in ourselves — if we didn’t, we wouldn’t be doing this.
Interesting that I received the reminder notice and didn't receive the original one. Anyway else the same?Quote:
Dear Partner,
We write further to our email of 24 July 2025 regarding the closure of your bet365 Partners account(s), effective 16 December 2025.
As previously communicated, revenue share payments continued to accrue to your bet365 Partners account(s) until 30 September 2025 as a gesture of goodwill. This is a reminder to withdraw any available balance in your bet365 Partners account(s) no later than 15 December 2025.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Yours sincerely
bet365
I wasn't sure which of the two threads to post this. It would have been easier if the two were combined, however, it appears both are invisible to the GPWA people... So I'll repeat my call that their sponsorship needs to be reviewed in light of their actions. Perhaps this will be seen because the area where we are supposed to report issues with sponsors also seems to unmonitored.
I'm so far negative the fact we will no longer be paid is not the issue for me. The issue is the GPWA once again failing to hold the sponsors accountable for their questionable behaviour.
Just received this reminder email and i did not receive the original email as stated as being sent on the 24th July.
Received payments pretty much every month since 2011, so this is quite a shock.
I voluntarily stopped promoting bet365 a few months ago and was told I would still receive payments for previously referred players.
Very disappointing news especially as affiliates helped build the company to what it is.
I have been shafted by all the main UK facing programmes over the years and didn't think bet365 would do the same.
Glad I have other sources of income and feel for everyone that is affected.
Does anybody have the e-mail : from 2018 about gesture of goodwill they will honour ongoing commissions of referred players? that they can upload?
Here's the one I received 11 December 2017. I did get out of the negative and received payments on time over the years.
Quote:
Dear Affiliate,
Thank you for replying and accepting our Policy email dated 05/10/17 relating to your affiliate account xxxxxxxxxx.
As a responsible operator, we must ensure that we can work compliantly with all affiliate partners. To ensure such compliance, we feel that it is necessary to reduce the number of affiliate partners that we have. It is with deep regret that we are therefore sending you this email as notice of the termination of our affiliate marketing relationship with you with immediate effect and require you to immediately remove all bet365 promotion.
We apologise for any dissatisfaction in advance and want to be clear that our decision is simply to ensure that we can continue to meet our legal and regulatory obligations in a focused and streamlined way.
Notwithstanding this termination of our affiliate marketing relationship with you, we recognise and appreciate your hard work during our relationship and, subject to the below and as a gesture of goodwill, will therefore honour your revenue share payments for customers that you have already referred to us.
Despite the fact that our affiliate marketing relationship with you has ended, you will be able to continue to login to your account in order to check your balance and make withdrawals of these funds.
To enable you to receive commissions from customers that you have already referred as outlined above, we will need to verify that you have removed all promotion of bet365 from your sites/channels and you will have to ensure that clicks from your advertising do not appear within any of our future reports.
Please note the £50 minimum withdrawal requirement will still apply due to costs associated with payment processing.
We appreciate that your current affiliate balance is negative; however we are hopeful that at some point in the near future you will accrue a positive balance and will therefore be able to withdraw.
If or when we are in a position to enable you to promote bet365 again in the future, we will of course be in touch and would hope that at that time you would be willing to work with us again.
Please respond by the 5th January 2018 with the following -
- Formal confirmation that you accept the terms above.
- Formal confirmation that you have removed all bet365 promotion and exposure from all of your website(s) and marketing channels and that you will not promote bet365 in the future without our express authority to do so.
If we do not receive a response from you by the deadline and/or we find that you have breached the above then we will withdraw our goodwill offer to pay the commission on referred customers outlined above and you will not be entitled to any such payments.
Once we have your reply and have verified that you have ceased promoting bet365, we will advise on how to process your withdrawals moving forwards.
Thanks in advance for you cooperation.
The bet365 Team Hillside (Media Services) Limited
Interesting that I received the reminder notice and didn't receive the original one. Anyway else the same?, YES me too
agree 100%
It was suddenly closed. I didn’t receive any of the previous emails, and I was really shocked to suddenly get a closure notice. I signed the contract back in 2017. So many years of hard work… sigh. It feels like the sky has fallen.
'If this matter is not resolved promptly, I will have no alternative but to escalate through formal channels, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) bodies recognized for gambling affiliates,
- Regulatory authorities, including the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner or UK Gambling Commission,
- Legal action if necessary to enforce my rights and recover outstanding commissions.
I remain hopeful that we can resolve this matter amicably and expect a written response within 14 days.'
GPWA’s business model is based on selling Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsor badges to affiliate programs. Have they ever held any of these sponsors accountable? All is fine as long as the money is flowing.
Yes, same here. Received the reminder today. Never received the original notice.
'If this matter is not resolved promptly, I will have no alternative but to escalate through formal channels, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) bodies recognized for gambling affiliates,
- Regulatory authorities, including the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner or UK Gambling Commission,
- Legal action if necessary to enforce my rights and recover outstanding commissions.
I remain hopeful that we can resolve this matter amicably and expect a written response within 14 days.'
I also got the reminder now and not the original email (I was not told that I will get the email, because they called me; but I was told during the call that others will get the emails).