BetPresto do a Grand Prive and close affiliate accounts
A while back i posted about a European sportsbook that closed my affiliate account, they were called winunited.
Their excuse was mixed at the time and basically they said it was because i was earning them nothing and so forth.
Anyway since then winunited have been renamed uwin.com and they have closed every single affiliate account down.
In effect what they have done is rename themselves and close all affiliates down and steal all the players.
Another sportsbook that did this was called Sunderlands, they closed my account down stating they were moving to a new system etc etc then they renamed themselves betpresto.com
And yes you guessed it they have completely deleted everyones affiliate account then rebranded.
So thats the new policy to get rid of all affiliate accounts even though they were lifetime players, which is to close all accounts and rename their company.
A trick Grand Prive must of missed.
Anyway in my book they are as follows
Betpresto.com rogue stealing affiliates money and players
Uwin.com rogue stealing affiliates money and players
Edit:
I have more info to add
Sunderlands who stole affiliates money and players have not only rebranded to betpresto.com they have also rebranded to sunderbet.com and here is the killer, sunderbet.com have the cheek to offer an affiliates account and say this on their site
30% Profit share for lifetime of all referred customers
They are unbelievable
So let me add this
sunderbet.com rogue stealing affiliates money and players
Oh and Sunderbet and Uwin are both licensed by the Malta Licensing Authority
Time i went to war with the MLA, i live in Malta and can begin knocking on their door and in fact time i spoke with my local MP about this.
BetPresto/SunderBet Thieves
Hi again,
I have contacted the Racing Post with my problem but am yet to receive a reply from them.
I sicced Moneybookers onto them hoping that they can put some pressure on as well, I really think that my (and everyone elses) money is long gone.
A real pity about Sunderlands, I always had great respect for them, alarm bells should have rung for me when they shifted to Malta, the licencing body there is next to useless.
I dont know what else to do except make as much noise as possibly so that hopefully no-one else give these thieves their hard earned monies.
I would encourage anyone that is out money to complain to their payment provider (netteller, moneybookers, any of the others). With enough complaints they will have to pull their services as payment providers.
cheers