Quote:
Whats really sick is a lot of these guys have sites listed in nearly every gambling category. I guess unless your part of their close-knit network your SOL, least until the BIG G starts devaluing links. If you happen to be pals with an editor and become an editor yourself, you can give your site(s) listings and even deep links in different cats and get by with it. You can list all your pals POS sites and get by with it - no ifs ands or buts, dmoz is fraudulent cesspool.
Strange you mention this exactly what I been told quite some time ago by my mentor. So in reality the article site matters but not so much as who you know. I figured as much my moral principles would not support such a concept. I believe the merit of the site or article should outweigh a free door pass into DMOZ.