Hey Guys,
Can somebody please tell me how I enable myself to access ALL the Threads because half of them say Private and also how do I make it so that I can get myself a Signature? It currently says I am not allowed :-(
Thank you.
Printable View
Hey Guys,
Can somebody please tell me how I enable myself to access ALL the Threads because half of them say Private and also how do I make it so that I can get myself a Signature? It currently says I am not allowed :-(
Thank you.
Getting private membership is relatively quick and simple as long as you have a decent site and it has been up and running for at least 3 months, some additional details are here https://www.gpwa.org/private_registration.asp
As for your sig, you will need more forum posts, I'm sure someone else will step in here with the exact number?
That is perfect. Thank you very much.
I have 10 posts !
Oh my that's 1000 posts, how time flies.
It must be the Aussie Water!!! Its the way we do it down here. The saying goes "don't half arse around!" I used to post quite a bit back in the day on GPWA and CAP.. I think this i my 3rd or 4th username? This time.. no changing!! no more changing usernames!!