Hey guys
Anyone else notice that GPWA is really slow lately?
Wondering if its just me..
Printable View
Hey guys
Anyone else notice that GPWA is really slow lately?
Wondering if its just me..
I'll take a look and see what I can find out. :)
Renee, are there particular pages that are slow, or just slow in general? This will help us to figure out where the problem is.
Thanks!
T
Thanks Teresa
Basically what I do is as soon as I open the main page of the forum under the forums menu click new posts which takes not too long to load, but then I ctrl click each link i want to read so it opens in a new tab. Each page takes forever to load, and even replying to a thread takes at least a minute to load for me.. so its no pages in particular just any page i open.
Hope that helps.
LOL. I've recently noticed an improvement.
It used to take between 10-15 seconds to open a thread.
Over the last couple of weeks it's been down to just 2-3 seconds ...
Perhaps I'm stealing your bandwidth somehow Renee?
8-)
Yes, maybe that's it.. Somehow...
:evil:
On a brighter note, GPWA you have made my day with this Star Trek emoticon...
:borg:
I can't wait for Rak to see it :pickpetals:
Haha.
Hopefully we can find a better fix :bandaid: then stealing it back?
yes, sometimes forums really slowly:(
Are there specific functions that run slowly for you? Or just in general?
What browser are you using?
Thanks!
T
Teresa I'm on Vista and using IE7
Thanks... We're going to do some more diagnostics... see what there is to see.