Hey guys
Anyone else notice that GPWA is really slow lately?
Wondering if its just me..
Hey guys
Anyone else notice that GPWA is really slow lately?
Wondering if its just me..
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I'll take a look and see what I can find out.![]()
Teresa Adam
Renee, are there particular pages that are slow, or just slow in general? This will help us to figure out where the problem is.
Thanks!
T
Teresa Adam
Thanks Teresa
Basically what I do is as soon as I open the main page of the forum under the forums menu click new posts which takes not too long to load, but then I ctrl click each link i want to read so it opens in a new tab. Each page takes forever to load, and even replying to a thread takes at least a minute to load for me.. so its no pages in particular just any page i open.
Hope that helps.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
LOL. I've recently noticed an improvement.
It used to take between 10-15 seconds to open a thread.
Over the last couple of weeks it's been down to just 2-3 seconds ...
Perhaps I'm stealing your bandwidth somehow Renee?
![]()
Yes, maybe that's it.. Somehow...
On a brighter note, GPWA you have made my day with this Star Trek emoticon...
I can't wait for Rak to see it![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Haha.
Hopefully we can find a better fixthen stealing it back?
Teresa Adam
32Deck - now with a new casino section
DreamandWin.com - Ask me about our new Affiliate programs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes, sometimes forums really slowly![]()
Are there specific functions that run slowly for you? Or just in general?
What browser are you using?
Thanks!
T
Teresa Adam
Teresa I'm on Vista and using IE7
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Thanks... We're going to do some more diagnostics... see what there is to see.
Teresa Adam