Its Friday :joy:
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?
I am getting a mortgage and going to a wedding (what an incredibly grown up weekend) Wish me luck at the bank!
Printable View
Its Friday :joy:
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?
I am getting a mortgage and going to a wedding (what an incredibly grown up weekend) Wish me luck at the bank!
I have the Friday feeling...
Tonight I'll be gracing Paceville with my presence, which isn't a regular occurrence for me but I need a girls night out. :joy:
Then Saturday will be a sofa day for me, followed by some X-factor and my mum flying over to visit me.
Hope everyone has a good weekend...
LOL, luckily they are unrelated
One of the great things about Malta weddings is they are all open bar, have a feeling I will be cancelling tennis Sunday morning
I'm going to a collector car auction tomorrow. Not really in the market but you never know... boys will be boys.
Tomorrow I´m gonna play karting, and on Sunday we play soccer, is the first match of the company´s tournament. We hope not to be in the last position this year!
This weekend I am looking for some quiet time at home with the man of my life (Gabriel, aged 1 :hug:)
What I am reaaaallllyyy anticipating is next weekend actually :eyebrow:
This new joint just opened and they serve beer from all over the world :cheers:
Check this out: hxxp://www.lambic.mu/
Cheers
Amy
I'm actually taking my Wife for a meal and a few drinks. Just the two of us relaxing for a change.
Since the kids came along, it generally doesn't happen very often - not many takers for babysitting with 5 of them to look after.
I'm going to the movie theater to see a live concert in 3D... didn't even know that existed! But we'll see what happens!
Have a great weekend everybody!!:joy:
Fekin Friday Feeling I say.
Found out this Friday 22nd October that last Friday 15th October that my brother in law was blown to pieces whilst disarming landmines in Sudan near the town of Kapoeta.
RIP Darby
Story Here
So sorry to hear of your loss Ray. :(
Thats awful Ray, my condolences