Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default That Friday feeling!

    Its Friday

    Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?

    I am getting a mortgage and going to a wedding (what an incredibly grown up weekend) Wish me luck at the bank!

  2. #2
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I have the Friday feeling...

    Tonight I'll be gracing Paceville with my presence, which isn't a regular occurrence for me but I need a girls night out.

    Then Saturday will be a sofa day for me, followed by some X-factor and my mum flying over to visit me.

    Hope everyone has a good weekend...
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  3. #3
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWH-Gemma View Post
    I am getting a mortgage and going to a wedding
    I know weddings are expensive these days but you need to get a mortgage to attend? wow

  4. #4
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    LOL, luckily they are unrelated

    One of the great things about Malta weddings is they are all open bar, have a feeling I will be cancelling tennis Sunday morning

  5. #5
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to a collector car auction tomorrow. Not really in the market but you never know... boys will be boys.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  6. #6
    nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Tomorrow I´m gonna play karting, and on Sunday we play soccer, is the first match of the company´s tournament. We hope not to be in the last position this year!
    Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile

  7. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    This weekend I am looking for some quiet time at home with the man of my life (Gabriel, aged 1 )


    What I am reaaaallllyyy anticipating is next weekend actually

    This new joint just opened and they serve beer from all over the world

    Check this out: hxxp://www.lambic.mu/


    Cheers
    Amy

  8. #8
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I'm actually taking my Wife for a meal and a few drinks. Just the two of us relaxing for a change.

    Since the kids came along, it generally doesn't happen very often - not many takers for babysitting with 5 of them to look after.

  9. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to the movie theater to see a live concert in 3D... didn't even know that existed! But we'll see what happens!

    Have a great weekend everybody!!

  10. #10
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Fekin Friday Feeling I say.
    Found out this Friday 22nd October that last Friday 15th October that my brother in law was blown to pieces whilst disarming landmines in Sudan near the town of Kapoeta.

    RIP Darby

    Story Here

  11. #11
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    So sorry to hear of your loss Ray.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    pompeyrayuk (23 October 2010)

  13. #12
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Thats awful Ray, my condolences

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AWH-Gemma For This Useful Post:

    pompeyrayuk (23 October 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •