The domain is using a anon privacy service.
But does anyone know who owns this domain?
It's not a throw away domain, its been registered since 2005 & runs till 2015.
Cheers
Dave
Printable View
The domain is using a anon privacy service.
But does anyone know who owns this domain?
It's not a throw away domain, its been registered since 2005 & runs till 2015.
Cheers
Dave
Hi Dave, I know who owns this website. The person in particular is a very nice and professional super affiliate known around the globe. I'm not sure why his url got stuck down here in the unethical department but I would be more then willing to forward on a complaint if You have one.
Thanks
Yep, I know him too. Very well known on these boards and most definately is not involved in any unscrupulous behaviour.( Not that you are implying that...butmaybe your post is in the wrong section :eyebrow:
Whats the problem Dave. maybe we can send him a pm?
Hi Dave,
I realized this thread was posted quite sometime ago but will respond. Indeed I am quite familiar with the site and most others linked to it. I think you may know as well and may have a good reason for starting this thread IMO.
greek39