Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default gamblingplanet.org

    The domain is using a anon privacy service.

    But does anyone know who owns this domain?

    It's not a throw away domain, its been registered since 2005 & runs till 2015.


    Cheers

    Dave

  2. #2
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dave, I know who owns this website. The person in particular is a very nice and professional super affiliate known around the globe. I'm not sure why his url got stuck down here in the unethical department but I would be more then willing to forward on a complaint if You have one.

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Yep, I know him too. Very well known on these boards and most definately is not involved in any unscrupulous behaviour.( Not that you are implying that...butmaybe your post is in the wrong section
    Whats the problem Dave. maybe we can send him a pm?

  4. #4
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dave,

    I realized this thread was posted quite sometime ago but will respond. Indeed I am quite familiar with the site and most others linked to it. I think you may know as well and may have a good reason for starting this thread IMO.

    greek39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •